A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

So....
I went to ninebot.scooterhacking.org and used default values and created zip file. Opened es_downG and connected to my scooter. Checked version, opened binary, and flashed it. I can no longer connect to my scooter via es_downG and my scooter is still beeping. Sigh. Any ideas?
Mathias Kjeldsen wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm
miss_c wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm
I just rebuilt my ninebot with the exact chinese board than this, and it appear that when i drive as fast as possible, or when i drive on a road that go up, the motor just stop, for a few seconds....
maybe it's the board or the battery that have a security...
do you have this kind of problem ? and what do you do to do not have it ?
It's probably the battery's BMS that shuts off. It can't handle the current. You need a stronger/bigger battery. Do you have a scooter with an extra external battery? If not - start there. Also, try to see if it is better when fully charged - if so = too much current (ampere) for the battery.
It's better with the external battery....
but i have the same issue.....when i'm driving on a plane road, the motor shut off after a few seconds, and erey time it's go up, the motor shut off very soon...

i have the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot trottle....and i'm keeping the original board for the charging function...

what can i do ? do you think it's my chinese ali board who have problem ? or maybe the battery ?
My scooter works fine before i make conversion....it's crazy....
miss_c wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:20 am
Mathias Kjeldsen wrote:
miss_c wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm
I just rebuilt my ninebot with the exact chinese board than this, and it appear that when i drive as fast as possible, or when i drive on a road that go up, the motor just stop, for a few seconds....
maybe it's the board or the battery that have a security...
do you have this kind of problem ? and what do you do to do not have it ?
It's probably the battery's BMS that shuts off. It can't handle the current. You need a stronger/bigger battery. Do you have a scooter with an extra external battery? If not - start there. Also, try to see if it is better when fully charged - if so = too much current (ampere) for the battery.
but i have the same issue.....when i'm driving on a plane road, the motor shut off after a few seconds, and erey time it's go up, the motor shut off very soon...

i have the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot trottle....and i'm keeping the original board for the charging function...

what can i do ? do you think it's my chinese ali board who have problem ? or maybe the battery ?
After doing about 400 miles on it, I had similar issue. My guess was that these white plastic connectors can’t handle the bigger current, and my guess was correct. To fix it, I just soldered 3phase and hall wires instead of using connectors. It works fine now.
FirstJuicerInTown wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:32 pm
miss_c wrote:
Mathias Kjeldsen wrote:

After doing about 400 miles on it, I had similar issue. My guess was that these white plastic connectors can’t handle the bigger current, and my guess was correct. To fix it, I just soldered 3phase and hall wires instead of using connectors. It works fine now.
I'm thinking about my chinese controler. it's only a 350w controler. When i do some research about the ninebot, it apear that this is a 300W in normaly condition, but a 700w in maximum consumption.
maybe my 350w controler is not enough....

For those who have a chinese controler, what spec have yours ?
miss_c wrote:

I'm thinking about my chinese controler. it's only a 350w controler. When i do some research about the ninebot, it apear that this is a 300W in normaly condition, but a 700w in maximum consumption.
maybe my 350w controler is not enough....

For those who have a chinese controler, what spec have yours ?
Put a bigger controller there, and you will fry a motor in seconds. I have the same, and its perfectly fine, I’ve run over 800 miles on it to this date. I told you the solution, redo your connections before getting concerned with controller.
TIER wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:21 am
Anyone tried turning a TIER scooter into a personal?

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I dissembled an auctioned scooter to see what's inside. Do u think it's possible to get it functional by just changing the dashboard too?

Here are some photos what do u think:

- after I charged the scooter it is in a locked state and starts beeping, blinking and blocking the wheel when trying to move it.
- when I disconnect the GPS module the scooter starts beeping and blinking after a while.
- scooter doesn't appear in TIER app
- pressings or holding the power button only shows the battery level.
- I can't see the scooter when I scan for devices with Ninebot app.

Thanks in advance.

Try just getting a new lil control unit at the top...if that doesn't work, you have to also replace the motherboard and ask the rep for the segway serial reset instructions. easy peezy.
Hey guys,
First of all, thank everyone for all the positive input here. I have learned so much. I am having a small problem and I want to ask the community if you guys might know. Following the ES4 flash guide, I can successfully flash a working ES4 scooter. Everything works as it should. However, When I use the external battery, I can only charge the unit to 75%. Any advice?
Hola. Alguien que hable español. Quisiera cargar dos lime con un solo cargador. Es decir sacar dos conexiones de un año cargador para cargar dos a la vez. Es posible hacerlo. Gracias

Hi. Someone who speaks Spanish. I would like to load two lime with a single charger. In other words, take two connections from a one-year charger to charge two at a time. Is this possible to do. Thank you
Egon900 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:45 pm
Hello all. I need help in running lime.Posiada such control. I read the forum posts and it is written that Europe is a problem with running. Thank you for your help.

It looks like its not ninebot. In this case, just throw dashboard and control board away, and use chinese 36v/350w motor controller instead.

I think determining the wiring schematic of the in[…]

I would be highly interested in getting into the s[…]

C'est une version maison, t'as réussi &agra[…]

1 throttle for 2 controllers

It's interesting that you would talk about using t[…]