Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.

Its not backwards. so you took it apart for no reason
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

jforum wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 am
Ronan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm
the wheel isnt backwards. what are you trying to do exactly. your post makes no sense
Yes belive me, the wheel is backwards. The image doesn´t show exactly that fact because I took it off. But look at this:

Do you see now that the the whell is backwards? I try to rotate the all part but its impossible, i think that inside the tube (from the top) you have an retaining washer but seems that only with a special tool we can take it off...
jforum liked this

Theres nothing wrong with it. It looks exactly like the one I posted

yeswhat478 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am
Its bent... more bent than a roundabout. Someone probably stacked it into a curb and is still recovering in hospital.

It looks like the mudguard hits the deck. Definitely not right!

I WOULD NOT ride that.
jforum liked this

hello pleope, i just wanted to share with you my experiences with a ninebot es1 scooter that i bought on internet, it was very cheap and i supose that may be is bad and i will have to fix it, but the reality was thar it was a scooter fom a retail company GRIN, after try to charge it up, it di not charge and i checked the battery and it shwed a red led blincking.

so i opened the bateerey and checked the tension in the cells an it was very low, 2.1V, so i charge up each cell to 3.4v but it still keep showing the red led blincking, so i think thar the bms is bad and so i will need a new battery, and a dashboar and a control boad in orther to keep it original what is a lot of money for mi. what i am going to do is install a new BMS and a aliexpress control for BLDC motors.

here are some pics of what i hace now and i will upload the procedure as soon as the parts arrive fron china.

If you have questions this is my e-mail dryber@hotmail.com

Hi

Several people on this topic say that it is not necessary to change the controller scooters ninebot (Tier, Voi, Wind, etc ...), so I listened to them. I bought an ST-Link, I flashed the dashboard with the default OS of ninebot and then I reassembled everything. However after having all reassembled, the dashboard turns on but does not display the battery bar, the taillights flash constantly, can not accelerate and when I connect to the Segway application I have an error concerning the drums.
Anyone know if I did something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

I've updated both BMS to version 1.4.1, but I st[…]

Haha got this working New Zealand 10/10 tell […]

i buyed this i wired the controller now wh[…]

Which two cables did you bridge? I'm guessing yo[…]