A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

App, phone, GPS, and software
I just put a Zero motor on a 365 after reading this. Lots of power for sure. Running it at 800 watts. Climbs a steep hill now at 13 that used to pull the stock motor down to 9 mph. Feels like I put a turbo on it. Good job figuring that out.

My buddy in Tennessee put 3 Es2/4 together side by side with the middle one farther ahead, and the two outside scooters flipped around backward. Then he took the forward facing rear tires on the outside scooters off. It looks like a chariot, and you can have your feet a comfortable distance apart. Its 3 wheel drive. It goes like stink but you have to lean into the turns like a Segway. I rode it and its a hoot. ill be making one real soon with Zero motors. Its going to be a drag scooter.
TIER wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:38 pm
Does a Ninebot motor work with a M365 too? Is it plug an play or are adjustments necessary?
The Ninebot works just as well... however the ninebot is rated at 300w. And no it's not quite plug and play...just some rewiring to fit the connectors but it's simple all you have to do is color match m365 motor connectors to the replacement motor. They will all match.
jventura wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 pm
@Hherbson @07Gevish
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

What screw is this?
Do I need to take the pole off to take off front wheel off the Bird Zero model?

I am unsure of how to unmount wheel from the Bird Zero
You don't quite need to remove the stem you can take the wheel of just by removing the front wheel sidecovers and screws under them and the 2 main ones on the front wheel axle....
Hherbson wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:37 pm
Unfortunately you can only used tubed tires in a wheel with the hole for the valve stem. Next questions is, has anyone checked to see if a zero motor has enough space inside to drill a hole through the rim and side plate to install a tubed tire? I am partial to the softer ride of air filled tires.
Can't be done unfortunately. The motor on Zero is very tightly put together with little little room to spare.
clayton wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 pm
I just put a Zero motor on a 365 after reading this. Lots of power for sure. Running it at 800 watts. Climbs a steep hill now at 13 that used to pull the stock motor down to 9 mph. Feels like I put a turbo on it. Good job figuring that out.

My buddy in Tennessee put 3 Es2/4 together side by side with the middle one farther ahead, and the two outside scooters flipped around backward. Then he took the forward facing rear tires on the outside scooters off. It looks like a chariot, and you can have your feet a comfortable distance apart. Its 3 wheel drive. It goes like stink but you have to lean into the turns like a Segway. I rode it and its a hoot. ill be making one real soon with Zero motors. Its going to be a drag scooter.
How is he accelerating and breaking with the rear scooters?
Sounds cool !
I been working up a M365 with a powered sidecar. It has paralellagram linkages to maintain leaning in turns.
But that trike a great idea, I might scrap the sidecar and start over.
SicilianBoy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:24 pm
clayton wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 pm

How is he accelerating and breaking with the rear scooters?
The acceleration is really quick. With 3 drive motors it takes off like you'd think it would with a 70 lb rider on a scooter. you can add the weight of 3 scooters and your weight then divide it by 3 to get an idea of the performance. He runs all 3 motors at 800 watts, so that's 2400 watts power. The middle scooter has both wheels, so the chariot has 4 wheels total, but is setup like a trike. He needs to put a chopper seat on the back so he can ride with his fat wife.

The brake handle works the middle scooter back brake, and the regen braking kicks in too. It stops quick, and he had to turn the regen braking down to low. On high, it stopped too fast.

He made a few of them. 1 he connected the top of the scooter boards together with hinges from the hardware store, so they can move up and down in relation to each other. He uses that one for off roading since it follows the terrain real good. #2 he fastened the decks together with 1 large aluminum plate mounted on the bottom with the battery cover screw holes. The aluminum plate looks an awful lot like a street sign. It corners real flat and is fun to drift on wet pavement. It does good on grass but doesn't dig in as well on the rough stuff. He making a 8 wheel drive go cart now. 2 motors or "duallies" on all for corners. That will be 3600-4000 watts.

On the 3wd chariots, he has 3 throttles side by side pinned together with a thin rod so he just pushes 1 throttle and it rotates the other 2. Its hard to describe the looks with the outside scooters backwards. He took the pole off them and locked the steering so the drive wheels on the back don't turn left or right. Just drilled a hole and put a screw to keep the steering from turning, and with the back end facing forward without wheels, it looks like eagle claws, or some kind of transformer. I know it scares the neighborhood kids when he comes screeching around the corner. He put one of those air horns in a can on it, so it technically has an air horn. Bluetooth speaker and various hillbilly accouterments like a beer can holder. All that extra stuff and it still hauls his fat ass really well. I'll see if I can get him to send me pics. He's kind of funny about that stuff though.

He made a chariot that was 2wd going forward, and 1wd going backward. He just left 1 rear facing scooter with the drive wheel pointed to the rear, so when he gets drunk and runs into stuff, he can back up without setting down his beer. He put that throttle for reverse by the left hand grip, so when he needs to back up, he pushes the throttle on the left side, so it has forward and reverse.

He does a lot of powerslides and eats up a lot of tires. Fortunately Bird keeps him in good stead. He also makes a lot from scrapping unused chassis's. Probably enough aluminum to build a plane.

He's got a hard on for Bird, and Chinese investors in general, which makes no sense because he gets a kick out of wearing a chairman Mao T-shirt.

He converts scooters and sells them to the poor kids for just the cost of the parts, or about $30 per scooter. He got a small fleet of racing scooters, where people bring the smallest lightest kid they can find (like jockeys) then they bet $5 on the race. If the kid wins 3 races in a row, he gets to keep the scooter. Let me tell you those kids race to win. I been bored with horse and greyhound racing ever since......

Clayton
Dreamsoul liked this

Is there only 1 GPS tracker? I replaced the circui[…]

Sorry guys!! what should i buy from aliexpress to[…]

Yes, you can do this. When you flash custom firmw[…]

ES2 brake on a m365

I recently found out that attaching the ninebot es[…]