A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

App, phone, GPS, and software
By hyacinth
Posts Avatar
MikeSnow wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm
Yes that one!

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/st-link-v2.html
But how do you connect it to the control board? The ports seem to be plugged and the connectors you get with the ST-Link doesn't seem to fit any hole in the control board. Take in mind that I'm a total newbie with electrical engineering and debugging.

This is an image - REGISTER or LOGIN to view.
By Lothean
MikeSnow wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:19 pm
Lothean wrote:
Hello!
I got the packets sent to the VOI scooter to be unlocked via Bluetooth from the VOI app.
What could you guys do with that ?
Not sure but it would be nice if you could post it This is an image - REGISTER or LOGIN to view.
Look at your PMs!
babass69 liked this
By hyacinth
Posts Avatar
Lothean wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 pm
MikeSnow wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:19 pm
Lothean wrote:
Hello!
I got the packets sent to the VOI scooter to be unlocked via Bluetooth from the VOI app.
What could you guys do with that ?
Not sure but it would be nice if you could post it This is an image - REGISTER or LOGIN to view.
Look at your PMs!
Could you send me them to me aswell?
By serrt2
Jonnyboi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:53 pm
Im thinking about looking about reverse the apk installation file for the voi app. is it a dead go or maybe we could find something interersting?
I think the best option would be to crack the fw so you can use it just like a regular one. But thats definitely a sweet option if your out on town and want to take one for a free spin :p

Would it theoretically be possible to just send out the same bt string to unlock it? This isn't really a subject that I am well educated in :p

Is a bird zero motor this different to an ES2? T[…]

nononon you all got it wrong I flashed the control[…]

@07Gevish Is tear down the same for the […]

Can you share a link to the russian website? wa[…]