Here's how we see the benefits for Chargers:
- You save time. As our dock stations are placed at the Nests, you can leave Birds there for the night and we'll release them for you when they're charged. You earn the same from Bird but you save time on commute in the morning and can sleep longer.
- You save money. You never get underpaid for accidentally releasing after 7am or because battery went under 95% while riding to the Nest. You also don't pay for electricity.
- You make more money. We will pay you extra for taking scooters to our charging stations. Exact numbers TBD.
- Less hustle at home. No need to carry Birds on stairs and your house won't be stacked with scooters.
- You keep doing what you do best. Your routine stays the same. What changes is that you bring Birds to our dock stations instead of your home, and you don't have to release them.
p.s. Briefly about us: founders have worked with Lime, operated $100m+ companies, invested in 30+ startups.