Scooter Talk

Scooter Charger / Mechanic / Rider Forum

Capturing a lot of Birds in little time.
By TopHoarder
Posts Avatar
DmpstrrrDvrrr wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 am
Wait, what about this SIM card trick? Wondering if it's the same as mine :?: :idea:
I as well have a journal of all scooter codes. Honestly, I thought everyone would do that, as I have been since Day 1. Then again, I do love useless data collection. Very useful in this case though lol :shock:
I can't share all my secrets ;)

It's very low tech :)
By Bird_of_prey
Posts Avatar
Of course therye going to come after you... Not right now... But they will. They are sueimg cities right now (Beverly Hills). Abusive Chargers will follow soon....They are going to get you for a massive amount too. Calculate the avaerge price a scooter makes per day, multiply that by the number of scooters you have done this to, and then multiply that by the number of days you have been doing this.... Bro, You're in a contract with Bird. Charger mode or not. Its a 2 billion dollar company. Their lawyers are not idiots.... Also, why are you writing down every scooter you captured ?ts logged in your earnings statement.... You can view it there.... Capturing a scooter when your miles away from it is a red flag....they
By TopHoarder
Posts Avatar
Bird_of_prey wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Of course therye going to come after you... Not right now... But they will. They are sueimg cities right now (Beverly Hills). Abusive Chargers will follow soon....They are going to get you for a massive amount too. Calculate the avaerge price a scooter makes per day, multiply that by the number of scooters you have done this to, and then multiply that by the number of days you have been doing this.... Bro, You're in a contract with Bird. Charger mode or not. Its a 2 billion dollar company. Their lawyers are not idiots.... Also, why are you writing down every scooter you captured ?ts logged in your earnings statement.... You can view it there.... Capturing a scooter when your miles away from it is a red flag....they
Bird and their lawyers are not going to come after my small time hoarding operation. They have way more pressing issues to figure out. I'm not running a serious hoarder operation and not worth their time. I'm mindful of my average scooter bounty and will sprinkle in some low dollar Birds to keep from sticking out to much. I'll keep doing this until Bird gives me any indication that they are on to me.
Brain Jumping Tool?

Just picked up one of these brain jump tool. All[…]

Items all Bird chargers should have

@MargaritaChicken I love the username! Hilarious[…]

Questions about the scooter lights...

Welcome @Filthface ! The lights come in handy w[…]

Hi @Andreasybl - I’m the founder/administ[…]