Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hi,
First of all I would like to clarify with you guys that I don't pick up a scooter on the street. I just found an abandoned one in an outside area and after a 4 weeks abandoned I just pick it up.
So, this is my first post and I would like to convert this scooter into a personal scooter.
To reach this goal I would like to have your comments and help because I don't have any experience with scooters and it's the first time in a project like this one.

I'm disassembling the scooter and i just release the main board (that one that have the GPS, BT, and GSM) and i'm right now studying the cables and the plugs (jacks) and try to identify what is their function.

I just found the motor controller and I put it outside.
First doubt?? Can I use it or have I to buy a new one?
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Second doubt?? Need I to have a new main board or I have just to link the correct cables that were plugged into the original board?

Thanks so much and please give your advice and share your know-how.

Hi,
I'm going forward on the project.
I'm following the cables in order to identify their function on the scooter:

Knowing what is the cable function I think it will be easier to join the correct cables that reaches the main board and override it.
In thesis if we override the GSM/GPS/BT board, we are able to get thinks work, right?
In the image bellow those are the cables that needs to be directly connected anywhere instead of being connect to the main board:

Can you help me with further information?
Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for answer and to post a message in this topic.
I think I reach a conclusion: I need a new brushless controller because the original one have a cable that is the key to lock and unlock the motor... and this procedure is totally controlled by the original main board.

After being watching several brushless motor DC controller on eBay I realize that I have to buy that one that have 3 motor phases... I think that's why your engine/motor is running to slow.

The next step I will take is to try to see the end of the cables that are connected with de motor and try to understand if we have a 3 phases on it.

folding lime

hello folks i just managed to work me lime me ne[…]

folding lime

hello folks i just managed to work me lime me ne[…]

I took the yellow wire and connectrd it straight[…]

Hey there, thanks for the photos. Do you have an[…]