Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.

Carlos Campos wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:43 pm
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

We have these new Birdd scooter models in Lisbon.
Does anybody know if these new scooters can be hackable by replacing the ninebot board? I cant figure out which model this bird is...

So noone knows if this new Bird model is motherboard replaceable with the ninebot for Xiaomi 365?

Hello friends.

I just bought a used bird zero battery. When I plug it in to my scooter and put it under load The battery shuts down. I know this can be a bms problem. But my question is: The battery has 2 charge input cables, red and black. It has 5 discharge cables, red, black and 3 small coloured cables. Does anyone know what these small cables ar for and how I should conmect them? I only used The red and white discharge when I hooked it up to the scooter. Maybe it shuts down beacuse I didnt connect The small wires!?

Would be thankfull for tips.

humanbeing21 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:04 pm
The part came in and I spent the past hour installing the new hardware.

Long story short, it worked and I'm shocked how easy this was.. Here are a few photos from the Mi app.

What do I search for on ebay if im interested in buying one from auction?

I plugged a charger into one of my auction scooters and it does not switch from green to red for charging. Does anyone know the troubleshooting steps to figure out why this won't start to charge? Do I have to remove the battery cover? Thanks for the help!

Phix wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:40 pm
Anonymous1 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 am
Niles wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:16 am

Yes, every bird model in Paris have been either stolen or replaced by the bird zero model.
Woops. Vraiment désolé, j'ai abusé To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Ben J wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:25 am
Or thrown in the canal... To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
There's a shitload of VOI located in the Seine lately To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

fuck! i'm too late to the game To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
rendez-nous les M365! To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
ahah aucun respect à paris To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
everyone has grab that M365 in Paris To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

TheJas0n wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:53 pm
I plugged a charger into one of my auction scooters and it does not switch from green to red for charging. Does anyone know the troubleshooting steps to figure out why this won't start to charge? Do I have to remove the battery cover? Thanks for the help!
I would start by checking the charging socket, especially if the scooter is in a beat up, bad condition. Just unscrew the two screws and pull out the charging socket and test with a multimeter the connection. Next thing to test is the battery pack, but that's a bit more difficult To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Greetings. I am wondering: as far as I understand[…]

buy this https://www.ebay.com/itm/36V-48V-Waterpro[…]

ES4 Only Charging to 80%

It’s 2 battery that’s why duhh :lol:

folding lime

hello folks i just managed to work me lime me ne[…]