A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Capturing a lot of scooters in little time.
By SKIPzophrenic
Posts Custom LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
Jray517 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 pm
The honest chargers are fighting a losing battle, I was exactly the same..

Better to hoard now. By next year they will have the system so tight you’ll be banned for being near a scooter that gets moved before nine. Or banned for scanning scooters hoarders drop off.
Well I'm an honest charger and I did my 1,000th bird last night. I did 47 scooters last night WITH MY PRIUS. I MADE OVER $350. Losing battle? LMAO
By guisar
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
My takeaway from this thread is to keep doing my own thing and ignore those trying to game the system. Their are still plenty of scooters out their for us legit chargers and mechanics.
humanbeing21 liked this
By JJ434
It has been said that hoarding is a disease that resides only in the mind. None of us are immune to it as the pull of it is real.
Risk vs Reward
By SKIPzophrenic
Posts Custom LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
JJ434 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:52 pm
It has been said that hoarding is a disease that resides only in the mind. None of us are immune to it as the pull of it is real.
Risk vs Reward
I mean I'm making like $100/hr not hoarding, using a Prius. It's unappealing to ME, but i hold no grudges towards hoarders. People gotta eat any way they can. I'll be fully immersed in other apps long before the nefarious convicts strongarm the charger economy in DC.
By BlackBeltCharger
I just hope that he is not in my city. They just terminated a bunch of hoarders here. Can tell from the map and less grouped birds waiting to top off. They did just do an update to the system that it logs the last GPS marker of the scooter every hour, and then it takes a new GPS marker when you try to capture it and if there is more than a 10 foot difference it locks the scooter from being captured by the charger trying to capture it.

So they are cracking down on the hoarders. I can't wait until they launch the Task List Limit they talked about a week ago where you will only be able to capture your limit daily.
By Silver bird
Posts LikeBB Avatar
There is one location on the map in my city where I've reported over 15 birds in one place and still come back the next day but a different amount. At least a month I've seen this on my map and seems like they don't respond to this hoarder.

Is there only 1 GPS tracker? I replaced the circui[…]

Sorry guys!! what should i buy from aliexpress to[…]

Yes, you can do this. When you flash custom firmw[…]

ES2 brake on a m365

I recently found out that attaching the ninebot es[…]