Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.

I ask cause I know the connections look the same and I know the 365 can run on the ninebot app
furioso86 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm
Not worth the effort. That's some solid cross-compatibility issues to solve with different company's tech. And hardware. And software.

Whiteferrett wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 pm
Anyone know if it's possible to plug a ninebot Segway control board into a 365?

Not a new issue. Did you read my post on the previous page about Lyft scooters having this issue if you don’t remove the Power Splitter first? Refer to page 9 of his thread too. Then read the thread about the difference between Bird M365s and Lyft’s versions for an instructional on how to remove the Power Splitter. (If indeed you did try this on a Lyft scooter...)

The Power Splitter is basically directing all 30+ volts into the capacitor, versus the normal 5 volts.
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:48 pm
I had a new issue arise when I attempted to plug in my dashboard into my m365, it blew the capacitor on not one but two boards, I think maybe there is a short in the system or something else internal...any one else have ideas?
dustydog256 liked this

furioso86 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:14 am
Not a new issue. Did you read my post on the previous page about Lyft scooters having this issue if you don’t remove the Power Splitter first? Refer to page 9 of his thread too. Then read the thread about the difference between Bird M365s and Lyft’s versions for an instructional on how to remove the Power Splitter. (If indeed you did try this on a Lyft scooter...)

The Power Splitter is basically directing all 30+ volts into the capacitor, versus the normal 5 volts.
dustydog256 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:48 pm
I had a new issue arise when I attempted to plug in my dashboard into my m365, it blew the capacitor on not one but two boards, I think maybe there is a short in the system or something else internal...any one else have ideas?
Thanks for that, my partner found online about this, im sorry I didnt see that, ive read so much on these things, but have the answer now, thanks for the help!

Does anyone happen to know what is means if the top light on the M365 circuit board is constantly flashing?
At first it wouldn't even power off the board and unlock the scooter. I was able to get it connected in the Mi Home app and et it unlocked but it seems to lose it's connection and always having to reconnect it in the app. The top light on the circuit board is just constantly flashing.

Anonymous1 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:41 am
kapranos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:36 am
Can someone upload some photo or model of the screws of this model of brain?

https://imgur.com/a/4kqQn86

thanks in advance
I used a T8 bit for these
The screws are quite deep in the plastic soyou should use a long and fine bit.

Are this kind of security TORX or normal? some more bit i should know?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gNYAAOSw ... s-l300.jpg

eBay

thanks!

kapranos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:46 am
Anonymous1 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:41 am
kapranos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:36 am
Can someone upload some photo or model of the screws of this model of brain?

https://imgur.com/a/4kqQn86

thanks in advance
I used a T8 bit for these
The screws are quite deep in the plastic soyou should use a long and fine bit.

Are this kind of security TORX or normal? some more bit i should know?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/gNYAAOSw ... s-l300.jpg

thanks!
These seem to be TH bits, but I think they'll work fine if you have the size TH8!

eBay

Hello all Thanks to this forum I got a zero motor[…]

This is my GF, I have Olive green one and I'm wo[…]

Covert a wheels bike?

The central control board is at the top and it&rsq[…]

Did you get to know how to turn it into personal?