A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

App, phone, GPS, and software
I successfully got a Bird M365 working for a ride. However, now it, when powering it on, the rear light blinks about 17 times - the battery blinks red/green. I've read that this means that the board is registered to a different unit... is there any way to remedy this?

UPDATE: I reset the unit by unplugging the battery for 30+ seconds. Now, it blinks one long, ~7 short. From reading, this indicates an issue with brakes/hall sensors. I moved the replacement dashboard from that scooter to a Lyft scooter, I reset that scooter as well by unplugging battery for 30+ seconds. Now, when powering on, the rear light blinks on and off - the battery has a static red light with a blinking green light. None of the apps find the scooter incl. the Mi Home/M365 Tools/Ninebot Android apps. Any thoughts?
My review on Amazon for a kit.

Upon my many travels I came up on a legendary flying creature calling for help. Every time it tried to move it would beep it in agony.

I used the weapons known as torx screwdrivers to tear open it mouth. It was obvious that the poor creature was being possessed by some Malignant Force.

I inspect its mouth pulled at the Grey tounge and cut away at the parasite controlling this legendary creature.

When I though there was no hope, I realized that the parasite had pushed the original tounge deep inside and adapted itself to grown and control this flying creature.

I repaired the damage done with the parts provided in this kid. I was almost fully able to nurse this flying creature back to health minus a few cosmetic issues.

I thought I had succeed but realized that a ball and chain spell had been casted in its hind leg. I went to the market and looked up m365 tools in order to cast an unlock spell which at last set this flying creature free.
By pierretomi1
Darksnow wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 pm
My review on Amazon for a kit.

Upon my many travels I came up on a legendary flying creature calling for help. Every time it tried to move it would beep it in agony.

I used the weapons known as torx screwdrivers to tear open it mouth. It was obvious that the poor creature was being possessed by some Malignant Force.

I inspect its mouth pulled at the Grey tounge and cut away at the parasite controlling this legendary creature.

When I though there was no hope, I realized that the parasite had pushed the original tounge deep inside and adapted itself to grown and control this flying creature.

I repaired the damage done with the parts provided in this kid. I was almost fully able to nurse this flying creature back to health minus a few cosmetic issues.

I thought I had succeed but realized that a ball and chain spell had been casted in its hind leg. I went to the market and looked up m365 tools in order to cast an unlock spell which at last set this flying creature free.
Which torx did you use to open the mouth of the infamous beast ?
itslifesaidhe wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:17 pm
Am I missing something? Did Bird switch up their connectors?

I got this dash off eBay and it doesnt match up with any of the Bird connections.

first you need to remove Bird's wiring harness. pull out the grey cylinder and cut the zip tie if it has one. its just a cover for the actual connections you need for your new MB.

Does this look genuine? US $32.56 30%OFF | Origi[…]

Hello ! I want to know where I can found an integ[…]

I have a zero motor on the rear of my 365 and it&r[…]

In case anyone was wondering, the supplier for the[…]