Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
i tryied to do the same but there was no responce.
Informations are missing.
You get the boot sequence from the RxTx pinout that you have connect on your RS232???
If yes, what baud rate????
Is there an on board the PCB a usb to serial controller, that's why you mentioned the USB+ and USB-???
I connect the usb on that pinout but my PC didn't get any responce and no USB device found.

jforum wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:10 pm
Mine works greate!

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Thank you for your post. Can you write more specifications, what u used or closer pictures to see the cable connections? These are not clear, they cover up themselves. Thank you in advance.

Hi!
Could someone please send me the links for the parts that I will need to buy in order to hack the Lime model in the image? I will be very thankfull If you could send me the items I need to open it up too, as it is my first scooter hack.
I will realle appreciate it.
Thank you

Last edited by Jaitruesc on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

jforum wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:04 pm
For SJ3.0\SJ2.5 do you know where i can find the "Spiral socket Torque wrench" ? I need to remove the rear wheel but i dont know if this tool was designed specific to this Scooter..
Well I can tell you that it is possible to use locking pliers to undo those nuts. And then you could simply change them into usual ones. But i think that they are not standard, but "fine threaded".
jforum liked this

folding lime

hello folks i just managed to work me lime me ne[…]

folding lime

hello folks i just managed to work me lime me ne[…]

I took the yellow wire and connectrd it straight[…]

Hey there, thanks for the photos. Do you have an[…]