Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Mixer
Hello
In my town flash scooters just arrived two weeks ago and two got roller by a truck a few days ago and i tink they are forgoten.
Anyone can tell what model they are? I post above a picture of the same model. One have a broken wheel and the other is bent. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By popo
Posts Avatar
this new flash scooter, no comparaison with other one, specialy built for flash compagny.
I tried it, good one.

By northsea
I found this one in a ditch, but some cables are cut. I assume they tried to cut the gps tracker?
Anything still possible with this one?

By Jcg
northsea wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 am
I found this one in a ditch, but some cables are cut. I assume they tried to cut the gps tracker?
i found the same

By Jcg
northsea wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 am
the job is good
you can install universel contrôleur , or universal contrôler with lcd

By Mattias93
Any universal controller to suggest? I got one of this and I'm reverse enigneering it at the moment, with my low skills. There's only one GPS module and antenna, together with GSM, they are in the plastic box, and there's no way to separate it from the control board. The top display is just a battery meter.

I "emulated" the COM Box UART Bird k[…]

Hello, Je souhaiterais récapituler car je n[…]

Lots of questions here, post a picture of the […]

Hi, Scooter is now working. I will Share all the d[…]