A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hi everyone. I've seen some brilliant things written by adept people here so I thought Id ask a question.

I have a 20,000mah battery bank that can put out 1.5a 14v.
I want to buy this https://www.ebay.com/itm/6A-DC-DC-5V-42 ... 3410421541 (voltage converter)

will the BMS (107) accept 42V at less amps?

I essentially wanna drip feed my scooter to charge it anytime its not in use to eek out a little more distance than the paltry 7800mah available with the stock battery.

please let me know if there are any safety concerns, though i figured the BMS helps cover some of my bases. I just dont wanna leave this thing connected and inadvertently have a slow cooker in a bad way on board.

Also side note, next project is 3d print extensions for bottom plate, rotate stock battery so i can slide another one in next to it , and bolt the two in tandem across the vertical walls of the scooter base.

thanks for any help and advice

Where is the battery located on the bird zero? Is[…]

It works, can’t really say it’s solid […]

be very careful, its easy to get fake batteries f[…]

Covert a wheels bike?

what is the app on Android? i’ll try to sc[…]

Ad
6A DC-DC 5V-42V 12V Boost Module Adjust Volt Converter Car Notebook Power Supply
USD8.80
sold by supersinostore
99.7% comentarios positivos