A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
So overvolting basically is just using a higher voltage battery pack and firmware to match ?

If that’s what I’m understanding then I assume it’s possible to modify the existing battery in the 365 to increase it from 36 volts to something like 54 or so. If that’s what you do has anyone got any pictures or info on how it’s done ? I would think you could use the 18650 cells from other batteries to modify your battery so the only cost would be the supplies for the battery mod.

Am I correct about anything I just said ?
Thanks guys, this forum has really been helpful for my first scooter project.
A dual zero M365 that I’m trying to get to go 30+
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Yea, the brakes (or lack of) can be a little scary if you have an electrical malfunction. Happened once to me....hit a bump and the controller shut down. Im currently running dual es4 style brake switches. Trying to think of a good way to add a mechanical brake...like a scrub brake or friction pad or something of the sort. Any ideas are welcomed.

And wait.....this just came to me....just right now....a mechanical switch that shorts the phase wires together....that would work for sure. Same principle that the scooter uses already, just with a mechanical switch for increased reliability. It'll needs no electricity to operate, and it is cheap and easy. Fuck yeah.

Wow, I guess I just posted and answered my own question at the same time. Thats cool. Well, thanks for getting my mental gears turning fellas. Im gonna go do this shit. Will update later on.
Lyft has entered into the ES4 game

hi so how are you guys doing. well since it's so[…]

Interesting observations. I might try to re-enfo[…]

How are you guys able to flash the Chinese boards?[…]

Ahhh shit. Just found these fuckers for sale 25 mi[…]