Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Someone put not one but TWO bird zero motors on a m365 chassis and he claims it can go 50 + mph. I believe he is running 1 bird zero battery and two es4 batteries (taped on the side of the ride deck) and overvolting the whole thing to at least 2000 watts.

I really want to see a video of it in action To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
S8 Fullex wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:25 pm
Someone put not one but TWO bird zero motors on a m365 chassis and he claims it can go 50 + mph. I believe he is running 1 bird zero battery and two es4 batteries (taped on the side of the ride deck) and overvolting the whole thing to at least 2000 watts.

I really want to see a video of it in action To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Link? Source?
In case anyone was wondering, the supplier for the zero wheel that I ordered from (wiseguybikesupply) was a scammer.
Do not buy from him! I got my money back from PayPal.

It seems like a whole page of posts was deleted. I didn't get a message with the reason nor can I find any rules that might have been broken. In any case, I think people should know that wiseguy is a scammer.
Oaschi:
That’s messed up U got scammed. I bought a
Storage because thought I hit the scooter
Motherlload. In there were 2 bird zero
Carcasses wheels
Look
Brand new on them. If you want them is there some way we can work a deal
Where you don’t have to put up all the risk? Do you on west coast by any chance? Not super sure on how to use the board yet I am long time reader first time
Poster.
Red Day wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:47 pm
Oaschi:
That’s messed up U got scammed. I bought a
Storage because thought I hit the scooter
Motherlload. In there were 2 bird zero
Carcasses wheels
Look
Brand new on them. If you want them is there some way we can work a deal
Where you don’t have to put up all the risk? Do you on west coast by any chance? Not super sure on how to use the board yet I am long time reader first time
Poster.
id be interested in buying a bird zero motor from you. are you into paypal?
so, TLDR:

remove bird zero front wheel carefully, replace m365 front wheel with bird zero wheel.

that about it?

also wanted to double check before i buy a few, but the bird zeros are the ones with the digital display on the top, right? they seem to weigh a bit more than the other scooters i've charged.

hi there, the controller motor i buy it ist this:[…]

Got mine all working with the 30 dollar motor cont[…]

Fastest M365?

How did u use the zero battery I hook mine up &[…]

hi. i recently came into a SPIN rental ninebot e[…]