A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
SD.scooter wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:48 pm
Can someone upload pictures of the splitter and how to avoid circuit board from blowing up ( baby steps please )
He posted pictures. Here is his picture, just remove that wiring harness. Then plug the battery directly into the control board. And plug in the other 2 wire connectors. You can not plug them into the wrong place as they are all different. very easy.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

TyTerror liked this
Squanto2015 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:56 pm
Yeah and they all take me to a Walmart link
??????????
James007 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:06 pm
SD.scooter wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:48 pm
Can someone upload pictures of the splitter and how to avoid circuit board from blowing up ( baby steps please )
He posted pictures. Here is his picture, just remove that wiring harness. Then plug the battery directly into the control board. And plug in the other 2 wire connectors. You can not plug them into the wrong place as they are all different. very easy.

UncleDave wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 am
jventura wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:22 am
@druinthor

My question...Remove splitter and connect it back to the Bluetooth board and I’m back to stock, where it won’t explode again?
I was able to repair one of the boards I exploded by replacing the 100uf capacitor and a small surface mount inductor next to the switch. Let me know what you are going to do with your blown one, I might be interested in buying it off you to see if I could repair it too.
What was the reasoning for the blown fuse? Water damage?

Where is the battery located on the bird zero? Is[…]

It works, can’t really say it’s solid […]

be very careful, its easy to get fake batteries f[…]

Covert a wheels bike?

what is the app on Android? i’ll try to sc[…]