A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I have Baught two storage units so far this year with multiple bird scooters in them zero's and 365's even some trashy limes I have parts to play with plus some with all these incomplete scooters been working on building a monster i can set speed traps off in. I dont know what this stuff goes for on the market but i would be willing to part with some parts?
Toedabbnasty wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pm
I have Baught two storage units so far this year with multiple bird scooters in them zero's and 365's even some trashy limes I have parts to play with plus some with all these incomplete scooters been working on building a monster i can set speed traps off in. I dont know what this stuff goes for on the market but i would be willing to part with some parts?
I'd be willing to give a good price, if you want add me on Discord: Mads #7672
or shoot me an email: mlinnelyst11@gmail.com
Hey. I’m about to buy the Xiaomi m365 Pro (2nd edition) online from either Banggood or First Canary Warf. I have to go through one of these sites because I live in the US and they aren’t available here yet. Do you know either site? Recommendation? Also, will the upgrade work on the Pro also? The scooter has almost the same specs aside from better battery and LED display and slightly wider/longer base board.
Replacement handbar

Does anyone know where to purchase a replacement h[…]

Im not sure about batteries sn, maybe bms can be […]

Error code 10 on Bird ES4?

It only happens when you take the bird top off the[…]

increase in speed?

Just use the CFW W, it will give the most perfor[…]