Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, and much more.
By SiameseMoms
Got a scooter from auction, little beat up but I’m trying to make it work. I have next to no knowledge about these things but I am very determined to get this thing running. The little box with a speaker on the front was detached but I still have it.

Can anyone please enlighten me to what I will need to do to get this operational. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Thank you in advanced everyone for the replies

By cenfl
Buy oem dash and flash firmware with Es downg
Don't these have stock dashes already? I thought the Spin Ninebots had changes on the control board and that the dash was basically stock?

By cenfl
SiameseMoms, I'm in the same boat, I have a Spin Ninebot that I'm going to convert to a personal scooter. From what I've read so far, the Spin Ninebots have a control board that's locked down and it needs to be reflashed. I'm not sure if it's also necessary to flash the dashboard, I'm still trying to find all the details myself. If you find more info on converting the Spins can you please update this thread? I will do the same.

By SiameseMoms
Can someone explain to me exactly what the detached pieces are please.
Are they only gps related, or is that a dashboard/control board.
Can I just toss it? This came with a sim card on it that I also have removed.

By Tuco1
SiameseMoms wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:01 pm
And also how do I fitnd out what exact model of Segway ninebot this is, if indeed all I need to do is replace the dashboard.
You can send a photo

What firmware is this tested on? I would assume[…]

Bird zero tire help

Just wanted to update here following my successful[…]

Just to post an update to this thread, I fou[…]

I would use XT60 connectors for one. And two, the […]