A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, and much more.
By cookeys
Posts Avatar
caesar.freezer wrote: i had no problems following this tutorial
Hello,
So you didn't had to buy a new NinebotES dash ? And just basically flash the one present inside the scooter ?

Regards
By MikeManson
cookeys wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Hello,
So you didn't had to buy a new NinebotES dash ? And just basically flash the one present inside the scooter ?

Regards
if u are the cookie from discord u should know that u can flash every dash without buying a new one
By Dalilreality
Posts Avatar
MikeManson wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:40 am
cookeys wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Hello,

Regards
if u are the cookie from discord u should know that u can flash every dash without buying a new one
Can I have a link to the discord ? thanks
By John Doe213
I recently found a TIER scooter in a dark and empty place. So I faced up the chance and took my screwdriver out of my pocket. It was very easy to remove. There where only two screws, which where supposed to be just screwed on the column to hold the whole vehicle. But instead they decided to screw the GPS box here.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

After unscrewing the two screws a cable popped out. It was the one that was connected to the control board. So I just plugged it out. The scooter directly started to beep really loud so I ran away. I trowed the GPS box in a bush, because I'm sure that there is an additional battery in the GPS case. So I will wait till the battery goes dead and doesn't send any GPS signals anymore.

PS: For those who have been involved in these things; could you tell me how long this battery will last till it is dead? Because I don't want to wait a month or so. And I cant just open it and plug the battery and SIM-card out, the box is filled with shitty silicone or so. It will sure take some days until I cleaned up the silicone and finally start to study the board.
By Ben J
Posts LikeBB Avatar
If i didn’t know better, it sounds like you are trying to steal a TIER Scooter. Btw, when you triggered an alarm, don’t run like a coward. Man up to what you did.
John Doe213 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:04 pm
I recently found a TIER scooter in a dark and empty place. So I faced up the chance and took my screwdriver out of my pocket. It was very easy to remove. There where only two screws, which where supposed to be just screwed on the column to hold the whole vehicle. But instead they decided to screw the GPS box here.

After unscrewing the two screws a cable popped out. It was the one that was connected to the control board. So I just plugged it out. The scooter directly started to beep really loud so I ran away. I trowed the GPS box in a bush, because I'm sure that there is an additional battery in the GPS case. So I will wait till the battery goes dead and doesn't send any GPS signals anymore.

PS: For those who have been involved in these things; could you tell me how long this battery will last till it is dead? Because I don't want to wait a month or so. And I cant just open it and plug the battery and SIM-card out, the box is filled with shitty silicone or so. It will sure take some days until I cleaned up the silicone and finally start to study the board.
By John Doe213
Ben J wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:51 pm
If i didn’t know better, it sounds like you are trying to steal a TIER Scooter. Btw, when you triggered an alarm, don’t run like a coward. Man up to what you did.
John Doe213 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Well, I'm not trying to steal one. I just wan't to figure out how the rental service works. It's that kind of stuff that I like to do. And if we all are helping to crack up the mystery from the scooters, we would bring the community much more further.
And the "alarm" was a joke. The little puny buzzer from the dashboard beeped only. You can't hear that, even if you're one meter away from it. (And of course I didn't ran from it. Why should I run from it in a blank soulless street, duh?)
By humanbeing21
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
This might be helpful.

TIER, WIND, & UFO SCOOTER HACK - NINEBOT SCOOTER CONVERSION

viewtopic.php?p=3558#p3558
TIER wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:21 am
Anyone tried turning a TIER scooter into a personal?

I dissembled an auctioned scooter to see what's inside. Do u think it's possible to get it functional by just changing the dashboard too?

Here are some photos what do u think:

- after I charged the scooter it is in a locked state and starts beeping, blinking and blocking the wheel when trying to move it.
- when I disconnect the GPS module the scooter starts beeping and blinking after a while.
- scooter doesn't appear in TIER app
- pressings or holding the power button only shows the battery level.
- I can't see the scooter when I scan for devices with Ninebot app.

Thanks in advance.
1 throttle for 2 controllers

That thing is badass, did you order it yet?

Stronger Pole?

New user here, but hoping some seasoned veterans c[…]

ES2 Damaged capacitor?

It can't be. I just got my es2 and put in a purple[…]

Flashing

Tried flashing my scooter....i left all values at […]