A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, and much more.
By ChrisB
After blowing a regular dash by plugging it into the Lyft dash cable I thought of doing the same. Assuming normal color convention is being used red and black would be power, yellow and green tx or Rx(swap if they dont work, no damage). Several conductors on the green cable would just not be used.
By jwye120
dictionaryboii wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:22 pm
What tool did you guys use to disassemble the extra battery off the scooter? I tried hex and t15-27 screw drivers and the screws aren’t budging.

I’m talking about the screws under the stoppers
Try a powered impact gun. I had a couple that I would never have been able to get by hand.
By ndmccutcheon
jwye120 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:10 pm
dictionaryboii wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:22 pm
What tool did you guys use to disassemble the extra battery off the scooter? I tried hex and t15-27 screw drivers and the screws aren’t budging.

I’m talking about the screws under the stoppers
Try a powered impact gun. I had a couple that I would never have been able to get by hand.
I’m not sure if different companies use different sizes, but I’ve always found the most success with a size 3 tamper proof hex bit.

I also bought a clone screen but I didn't had to f[…]

I dont know the legitimacy of the claim about the […]

Hola. Alguien que hable español. Quisiera c[…]

Dam I never saw your red scooter , that’s si[…]