Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, and much more.

By Tuco1
SiameseMoms wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:36 pm
Tuco1 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:23 pm
SiameseMoms wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:01 pm
And also how do I fitnd out what exact model of Segway ninebot this is, if indeed all I need to do is replace the dashboard.
You can send a photo
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Ninebot es2

By SiameseMoms
are there any up to date guides on this, i keep getting mixed answers on what exactly i need to do to convert this for personal use.
and i still have no idea what the detached pieces are, can someone pleaseeeeee pleaseee help me. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By cenfl
I'm stuck too. So far I've managed to flash the dashboard but it's still not working. I'm trying to flash the control board now, but I haven't been able to connect with the 'Ninebot Flasher' app on windows. The app sees the scooter but just says "Connecting" and never does anything after. I've also plugged in an OEM dashboard to the scooter, but it's the same result as the flashed one being plugged in.

By cenfl
Good news SiameseMoms, I got mine working! What I did was first flash the dashboard with the original firmware using an ST-LINK/V2. I do not know if that is necessary to flash the dashboard as I believe I read somewhere that Spin only locks down the control board. I then I flashed the control board with Ninebot Flasher from the Microsoft store. The first computer I tried it on couldn't connect, but luckily the second one was able to connect.

I now have a personal Ninebot Segway, but I was so excited to get it working that I just tried riding it around my complex and it seems I already broke it. WTF! The front wheel is locked, I dunno if the break is stuck engaged or what. But this absolutely blows that it didn't even last one ride. Damnit!

What firmware is this tested on? I would assume[…]

Bird zero tire help

Just wanted to update here following my successful[…]

Just to post an update to this thread, I fou[…]

I would use XT60 connectors for one. And two, the […]