Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By SKIPzophrenic
Posts Custom LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
Bird Hunter 313 wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:15 am
When you run into another charger and they have a car that is almost the same size as a Bird Scooter! What are you out here doing if you can only fit 1 Bird in your car??
You know what they say, it's not the size that counts... 😂
I can and have SAFELY fit more than 20 birds inside my Prius.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

BmoreSuperCharger liked this
By blanxable
Posts Avatar
You know what’s irritating?......

When you go to capture a scooter and another charger comes up all huffy and aggressively claims this is their scooter. Really? It’s a $5 scooter dude, chill out.
BmoreSuperCharger liked this
By Birdhouseinspect
Do you know whats irritating?
Be falsely accused of illigal behavior and then terminated and the dirtbag who you know is a hoarder keeps capturing without scanning and getting paid $14+ bountys . I was legit and did everything right, I have a feeling I have been targeted but I have no idea why, maybe because I would scan and collect all the $5 ones so the dirtbags had nothing to hoard.
By LollyD
I drive my Fiat whenever I’m not using my guy’s Tacoma truck (which is pretty often). With careful placement I can fit 9-10 max inside. And that is in just one run. If I feel like it, I can pick up in the morning or during the day, charge those, then do another pick up at night. Drop off can be a pain with the back & forth to my house, but I do it if I have to. So please don’t let my little car fool you. And if it still irritates you, then you’ve got problems. Thanks! To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
By LollyD
blanxable wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:05 pm
@LollyD I had no idea that many scooters would fit in a Fiat. Your Tetris skills must be at the max. Do you have any photos?
I only have one pic of scooters in my Fiat & there’s only 6. Also, they’re kinda just strewn inside..no need for Tetris skills when it’s only 6 birds.

@LAskooter213 Re: Looking cool on a scooter: {[…]

Covert a wheels bike?

Someone needs to show us how too or what we need t[…]

Hello everybody, I got myself the model snsc1.0 a[…]

Does anyone know if the hacks for the Electisan ES[…]