A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Introduce yourself, meet people, be nice :)
By @JeremyCee
Hoping the Bird team sees this. I've been queued up in the app as a prospective Charger in Detroit for at least 2 months knowing you must be on the way. Now you're here! I've got an empty rental property and a team of two more people with SUVs standing at the ready! Is there any way to get me expedited and chargers shipped out? I'm registered with jeremyc4 AT gmail .... phone: nine four one, six six one, seven 999

Excited for your arrival and looking forward to being a dedicated member of the community!
By Rocksta87
Posts Avatar
I’m currently a charger but don’t speak on behalf of Bird. Try emailing, texting, and chatting via help in the app with Bird daily. You’re trying to get ahold of a rep to start your orientation and ship you your chargers.
By druinthor
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
For that size operation you're going to quickly run into issues. You'll notice while going through orientation that Bird sends three chargers to start out with. Also, you'll be paid for no more than 20 Birds per day. To do anymore than that you'll need multiple accounts.
By guisar
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
@@JeremyCee were you able to get a hold of Bird? The operation your describing would run circles around the charger who are picking up 3 - 6 per night. Especially if you use a scout team to locate Birds before you arrive with the trailer.

Did this recently, you need to drill out that rive[…]

Messaging in here to stay notified. Was able to su[…]

Any have info? Huh? What are you hinting at?

For everyone that's doing the Zero motor swap...[…]