A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
Hi! I didn't see the email from bird about the $30 bonus for every 15 scooters charged this weekend, until they sent a text today in the last few hours it applied to.

Tonight I collected 35 birds, two rounds between 9pm-midnight. Including $60 in bonus it'll total approximately $257.

I hope everyone is driving safe and had a good holiday. Hit me up if you have any questions. I've done close to 3,000 scooters with my Prius at this point since June 20.

Charge till you arms fall off. Profit first, safety second.
I had a pretty good weekend for me. Worked ~10 hours and have captured 55 Birds so far. I'll go back out later today to get the remaining 5 to bring me to get the next $30 payout. The average price for the scooters I picked up this weekend was around $7. After I grab my last 5 I'll make $540 this holiday weekend with the bonus or $54 per hr. I'm pleased with that :D .
SKIPzophrenic liked this
@humanbeing21
Not too shabby! I totaled $540 on 62 birds this holiday. I think the promo ended Saturday night at 11:59pm but it sounds like you still got some bonuses, and $54 is def decent. The highest I've done repeatedly is $170/hr collecting.
@humanbeing21
It's always good to have options. Skip REALLY takes weather into consideration and they set it up so we collect BEFORE the rain and don't have to deploy until it's over. Very considerate. Leading up to hurricane Florence (which had zero impact here in DC) skip raised their prices to $20-35 per scooter to get them all off the streets, then asked us to hold them until it had passed.
@humanbeing21 skip is a little better than that. And it's always nice when the map suddenly fills up with $10 scooters still fully charged and unused, grouped in 6-20 capacity drop zones. 🤑🤑👌🏽

Lemme just fill up my Prius real quick and... zoom zoom
@SKIPzophrenic Damn! I might have to move to an area with Skip! :lol: :mrgreen: Skip let me sign up even though they aren't in Atlanta yet.

The drop zones you mentioned are new to me. Could you explain what this is and how it works?
SKIPzophrenic liked this
@humanbeing21 yeah a drop zone is just Skip's version of a nest, or hub, like on bird or lime. Places where you'd deploy, but whereas lime and bird basically only have 3 capacity zones in DC, it's nice to be able to unload 20 scooters in one place instead of having to drive to seven different places and unload 3 at each one.

It was early enough on in the day, that a lot of scooters in the heart of the city hadn't been ridden at all yet so they were still grouped together and untouched since deployment. I picked up 13 within a couple mins by the White House.

Hello everybody Hello Carbacca, and thank you very[…]

Buy German/UK/US/Canadian driver's license, passp[…]

They got it there just search for ninebot.Zip it […]

Covert a wheels bike?

Yep, unless you can find a brain.