A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Help, tips, technique, and frequently asked questions.
By ScooterDuder
My 365 looks stock and does 27mph and more than that if slightly down hill. Don’t believe me? I can prove it...
text me 310 924 6741
Not burning up stock controllers anymore. Just switched to a little 350w controller that fits nicely where the stock one was. Goes the same speed but lost the tiniest bit of acceleration.
If you want this motor then contact me and ill order one up for you. they are $200 with shipping included.
I'll sell you my actual scooter or I’ll order the parts and build you one for $600. I’m looking for a buyer to build one for. I’m in Santa Monica. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Last edited by ScooterDuder on Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Pez
Posts Avatar
You really should let everyone know how to do this .. nobody is going to pay $600 for a scooter that has 7mph added to the speed that the scooter can go ..So get over yourself . Not worth it . Plus 26 mph on a M365 is a death ride
By ScooterDuder
Just ordered 3 sets of parts to create 3 scooters like mine. I have two questions posted and if I were to receive good info that solves my issues I would have no problem releasing this info. Scam? So you take A flashed scooter for $200 and come exchange it when the other one is ready. Worst case scenario you pay $200 for a 20 mile an hour brand new scooter. I do not intend to do any Internet transactions this would be a meet in person and talk it out type thing. My scooter just shut down after overheating. Potential he fried the speed controller but it seems to look OK. I just re-wired every connection to make sure and they seem fine still having the same problem. I don’t think I would post about my problems if I was trying to scam you. I had a custom motor made by a friend of mine who actually lives in China and works for an Electric motor manufacturer. After he explained that they do not make a motor that fits an M365 he then told me he has an engineer that can make one. So truth be told, I have access to custom-made motors for $200 apiece that are capable of much more than a 36 V - 48V battery can offer. 54v battery coming soon. And I swear on anything that I was actually calling the thing Death Ride for a min there until “Neo” (the one) caught on. So it’s funny you said that. Everything is stock but the motor. Ok? Now you guys know.
By druinthor
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
ScooterDuder wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 pm
Just ordered 3 sets of parts to create 3 scooters like mine. I have two questions posted and if I were to receive good info that solves my issues I would have no problem releasing this info. Scam? So you take A flashed scooter for $200 and come exchange it when the other one is ready. Worst case scenario you pay $200 for a 20 mile an hour brand new scooter. I do not intend to do any Internet transactions this would be a meet in person and talk it out type thing. My scooter just shut down after overheating. Potential he fried the speed controller but it seems to look OK. I just re-wired every connection to make sure and they seem fine still having the same problem. I don’t think I would post about my problems if I was trying to scam you. I had a custom motor made by a friend of mine who actually lives in China and works for an Electric motor manufacturer. After he explained that they do not make a motor that fits an M365 he then told me he has an engineer that can make one. So truth be told, I have access to custom-made motors for $200 apiece that are capable of much more than a 36 V - 48V battery can offer. 54v battery coming soon. And I swear on anything that I was actually calling the thing Death Ride for a min there until “Neo” (the one) caught on. So it’s funny you said that. Everything is stock but the motor. Ok? Now you guys know.
Why not just sell the motor as a conversion kit?
By LAskooter213
Posts Avatar
I dont buy it. I seriously doubt that the controller would be able to deal with the back EMF of a BLDC at that speed. Not to mention the increase of current. The controller IS fused you know? The effects of the back EMF are already felt with a stock motor and custom firmware. The bird zero motors are super well built and dont achieve that kind of speed. Just having a more powerful motor wouldnt be enough. Especially if youre not over-volting it. And with no extra battery packs on youre scooter, I doubt you are. Did you re-solder the battey pack to step voltage up? Doubt it. The scooter would require different programming and a different controller. So I call BULLSHIT. Lets see it in action if youve really pulled it off. Use your phone as a speedometer and take video with another device and post the video. Or open up your custom motor and snap a picture of it. If youre telling the truth it would be worth it. You would sell a ton of motors! Your picture should reveal some large ass magnets and thicker copper windings if it is indeed 35% faster like you claim. What wattage is it rated at? Why does it look JUST LIKE the stock motor? And all technical details aside....how did you get another motor CUSTOM made for a scooter and find a way to offer it for only $200.00? Chinese parts are cheap, but a one off custom motor for a scooter still costs money my friend. Its not like asking to borrow You want to make a sale? Offer up some proof that youre for real.
What youre saying IS possible, but not the way youre describing it. Your claims must exist within the laws of physics and the confines of reality if they are to be taken seriously.

By the way, Im an electrical engineer.

So if your gonna fool me, you better know this shit better than I do. If this scooter does 27 mph, i would say its the added thrust of all the smoke youre blowing out your ass. Not the motor. Buddy.
By Pez
Posts Avatar
Well this is the Deal .. I flashed one of mine with firmware . Painted the reflector covers RED and the motherfucker feels like 27mph ..hahaha maybe 27 kph. This guy is so full of shit he should be kicked off for trying to scam people ..
By ScooterDuder
I love the speculation and I take it as advice, in a way. Send me a phone number and I’ll send you a video. The motor doesn’t look stock. Look closer. And I’m on my 3rd burnt up, stock speedcontroller. I have questions on how to smooth out the last of the kinks here. So please, Mr. Electrical Engineer, let’s team up. I’ll send you a motor for $150 if you can help me keep this scooter looking stock and do away w burning up controllers. 310 924 6741 Leo

By 07Gevish
Posts LikeBB
This dude is full of it. He says everything is stock except for motor lmao.... No matter how you put it if you keep stock 36V battery you won't get more than 20mph max...to get 27mph you'd need at least a 60V conversion. Now 60V batteries aren't cheap.... But regardless. Your claim, sir just as you are full of shit. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
 WIFI jammer

As we all know that cell phones are strictly prohi[…]

handheld jammer

The excellent jammer without even little signal l[…]

The base looks like the original Lime scooters bef[…]

Did you ever go through with this ? If so, what we[…]