A Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By FrWix
I was in Springfield Virginia last week on other business. This is about 10 miles outside of Wash DC, too far from any release point for a legit rider to get to.

I pulled up the charger map to see if there were any scooters to capture on my way back to town, I was surprised to see 2 red scooters in the same suburban neighborhood where I was. Out of curiosity I drove to the street and sure enough there were 2 birds sitting in the front yard of a house. I trespassed a little to capture them and headed home.

My first guess was that some one picked up a couple of scooters and brought them home to joy-ride a little. I noticed over the next couple of days that more scooters started appearing on the map in the same place where I got the two red ones. Now I'm pretty convinced that I got a couple of scooters from a hoarder who didn't bother to lock them up. I have not gone back, I don't think they would be happy to see me.
By guisar
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
At first I was thinking it was someone who brought Birds out there to joy ride around. I’ve picked up many of these and usually have good payouts.
By surveyorandrew
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Sounds like a beginner hoarder. Glad you were able to rescue some of their Birds and hurt the hoarders payday.

Definitely don't go back. They won't be happy to see you.

The guaranteed way to get this working is to do wh[…]

Hey yall. My friend was too spooked to make h[…]

Converting Bird Es4 to PE

I have a bird es4 (the one with the external batte[…]

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32974041179.html?pid[…]