Scooter Talk

Scooter Charger / Scooter Mechanic / Scooter Rider Forum

Share your stories and adventures, good or bad.
By FIXER
I'm a mechanic, and I often fix Birds on the street because taking them home to fix them would take too long.

Getting one of these is a must for me because I don't want people wondering WTF I'm doing when they see me taking a wheel off the Bird or something else.

I just bought the black one, so hopefully in 2 days I will stop having people giving me creepy stares.
By guisar
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
I picked up a black shirt as well. It'll help when interacting with security guards and talking my into gated apartment complexes. Anything that makes what I'm doing look more official will help. Hopefully they come out with a hat soon.
By FIXER
They have a new one up with the logo and the text. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZ8DVB1

Wish I saw this before I bought the other one, but I guess it won't hurt to have 2 shirts.
By Rocksta87
Posts Avatar
guisar wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 pm
It'll help when interacting with security guards and talking my into gated apartment complexes. Anything that makes what I'm doing look more official will help. Hopefully they come out with a hat soon.
@guisar someone ripped off your post and put it on reddit. This is an image - REGISTER or LOGIN to view.

reddit.com/r/birdcharger/comments/934deg/just_bought_this_shirt_to_use_when_im_out_fixing
This is an image - REGISTER or LOGIN to view.
By guisar
Ah, what the hell? If you're going to plagiarize my post at least include the part about the hat.
By Bird Hunter 313
It would be nice if they made them in High Visibility/reflective color because according to the Bird Charger Best Practices we are supposed to be wearing high-visibility safety apparel that meets the Performance Class 2 or 3 requirements of the ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 publication entitled "American National Standard for High-Visibility Apparel and Headwear".
By guisar
Bird Hunter 313 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 am
It would be nice if they made them in High Visibility/reflective color because according to the Bird Charger Best Practices we are supposed to be wearing high-visibility safety apparel that meets the Performance Class 2 or 3 requirements of the ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 publication entitled "American National Standard for High-Visibility Apparel and Headwear".
That's a really good point. Bird has to realize most of these shirts will be purchased by chargers to wear while capturing Birds. Looks like a major oversight to offer these in black.

Do you have to leave the circuit board in the wh[…]

@humanbeing21 Thanks for sharing your interest[…]

Is this the same for ES4 ? It works.But the[…]

Termination

Be careful of your tone when speaking with Bird su[…]