We noticed a few issues taking place in the Charger community, and wanted to make sure you’re aware of what’s not permitted under your Charger Services Agreement. Not abiding by your agreement with Bird may result in the termination of your services, including your Rider account.
The following is not permitted under the Charger Services Agreement:
- Holding or charging ride-ready Birds.
- Moving Birds before capture.
- Consecutively recapturing unridden birds.
- Collusion and other fraudulent behaviors.
- Creating and charging on multiple accounts.
- Damaging, vandalizing, tampering with, or attempting to sell Birds.
- Allowing others to ride Birds you have captured.
Thank you for helping us to make Bird a positive experience for the entire community.