It's a pretty long article and here are the highlights. The full article can be read here.
- Skip and Scoot picked to participate in the scooter pilot program.
- Skip co-founder believes the scooter problem is not about people riding scooters. The people with the problem are those who don't ride the scooters.
- Shared escooters will have docking stations.
- A phone line has been set up for people to call when scooters behave badly.
- Skipped committed $500,000 to lobby for better infrastructure.