What an amazing forum of modern day hacker-space minded people; I love it!
I feel at home To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Full disclosure, I haven't purchased these yet;
I have the offer to legally obtain some FitRide T2 scooters, that were previously behind a paywall.
- The council collects them when they're illegally parked\dumped
- The company is contacted to come and collect them, after paying an impound fee.
- If no fee is paid, then the property is surrendered, and it is sold at auction.
Basically, there's scooters that weren't claimed, and are now legally property of the state, to sell.
I had a few questions;
1. Where is the GPS module on these things?
If I purchase them, they're legally mine, and tracking my personal property is not OK To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
2. The dashboard looks SHOCKINGLY like a Xiaomi M365, Any chance they share the same Dashboard\BMS?
3. These look shockingly similar to an M365, despite the obvious few exceptions; are many parts cross compatible?
4. Does anyone have any info, internal pictures, wiring diagrams, ANYTHING that might help.
If I can get some info on this, I might go ahead and purchase them.
They seem like well built things, but obviously, until I buy them, I'm not allowed to start ripping them apart.