I purchased a Xiaomi last year before they became available to buy in the UK shops therefore its a European model imported direct from Xiaomi. After its first charge the scooter was used for 1.5 miles and then stored indoors for 6+ months. Last week I checked the charge and I had 4 bars so all good. I took the scooter out for a 3 mile blast (oh such fun) and then parked it indoors at home. Later that evening I went to charge it (I have a 2 pin plug so used a 2 into 3 adapter) and the adapters fuse blew. It was a 2 amp fuse, so I used a different 2-3 pin adapter and all was good.
Next day I noted that the scooter had a problem To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access. :
1. Scooter would switch on - No error codes
2. Connected to the M365 Plus app > Found the scooter and connected however no info displayed as the spinning symbol keeps spinning even after 10 minutes +
3. Scooter has no power to the wheels > display etc. all working
So this is what I done To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access. :
1. Removed battery cover and disconnected the red+black for 30 minutes
2. Checked all push in connections
3. Reconnected red+black
4. Checked voltage to the red and black > shows 40.9 so all good (I assume)
5. Dismantled the display to check the cables
6. Removed throttle and inspected inner cable (small screw removed - no visible signs of damage)
7. Inspected all areas for evidence of burning etc. > all ok
So with 4.5 miles of use, my scooter is dead. Can anyone suggest what I should be doing next to help get this scooter started again. I haven't checked the 'z' fuse as I assume that the reading of 40.9 suggests that the fuse is ok??
Open to ideas and thanks in advance