An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Found a well used Uber Jump scooter in the trash bin behind my building. Its missing the dashboard and handlebars but all the connectors look good. At the base of the main body tube there is a wire sticking out through a gromet, what is this supposed to go to?
Jonnygsx wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Found a well used Uber Jump scooter in the trash bin behind my building. Its missing the dashboard and handlebars but all the connectors look good. At the base of the main body tube there is a wire sticking out through a gromet, what is this supposed to go to?
Hello
this wire is the cable that was connected to the GPS, before continuing your repair, check that the battery, there is one inside and the one you see outside, if it is good the repair is worth ,
for your repair:
1- find a handlebar with a BLE
https://www.amazon.fr/eCool-accessories ... 2043148459

2- check the state of the controller in the tube
3- just buy the BLE
4- flash the map
Normally you can ride with

good luck
Jonnygsx wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Do you have a photo of the rest of the scooter? It looks like its a Segway/Ninebot ES4 and if so there are a ton of Bird/Lime scooters out there. If the battery is bad you should be able to find cheap parts.

If you’re in San Diego CA, let me know. I know of an impound with a ton of inventory coming up.
In Oceanside, I have some auctioned Bird ES4's without circuit board. I got one from Amazon but getting motor hall sensor error. I would love to meet up with someone in San Diego to revive them to fight the war on cars. I can't message people as my account is new. I use same alias everywhere.
MaLaCoiD wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:44 pm
In Oceanside, I have some auctioned Bird ES4's without circuit board. I got one from Amazon but getting motor hall sensor error. I would love to meet up with someone in San Diego to revive them to fight the war on cars. I can't message people as my account is new. I use same alias everywhere.
I’m actually also in Oceanside lmao, any other ways to contact? I’ve done a few conversions and know a decent amount about them if you want some help.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]