An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Brains of the e-scooter. Topics covering controllers, throttles, etc in this section.
By Russ say's cut

Hi can anyone help me out and tell me what these three connections are for?

The reason I ask is I'm modifying an older type E-scooter and replacing the old type acid batteries and controller with the battery and controller from the M365.

As far as I can work out the yellow, Brown and blue wire from the wheel on onto the controller but I only have a Black and Red wire on my 36v (Razor e300 type) motor.
Also the m365 wheel wire has a motor line plug that goes on the middle plug on the connector which I don't have do you think this will course problems/errors on the display?

Hope all of the above makes sense? In a nutshell I'm trying to make an old e-scooter drive like a new e-scooter.
By LAskooter213
Dude, that controller is for a brushless motor. Those are the phase wire connections for the motor.
If you have only two wires to your motor it is a brushed DC motor. Get a pwm controller or something along those lines.
You will never get that m365 controller to work.
I suggest you read up on all this sh*t before you start trying to modify anything electrical or youre just gonna f**k your sh*t all up..
By Phranc
Hook up the red and blue wires. Some brushless controllers will work on brushed motors. The brushless motor has 3 windings each one is powered by one of the 3 lines. If it works you will feel a jerk at slow speeds. :ugeek:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]