An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By Whereismaddi
365GUY wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 am
I just finished my dual motor M365 project and it’s so worth it. Really was very simple and only took a few evenings and the end result actually looks pretty good considering I didn’t have any custom parts made. I will post some pictures once I get my plastic stuff bolted on.
Did you flash the firmware too? Do you have to flash the original and the second controller? How do you flash the second controller? Thanks

By Dinaldo
Great project mate. It would be awesome if you could make a detailed tutorial on how you did it. But doesnt seem very complicated, it seems like you just joined 2 ninebots together To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
. was the 2nd motor wheel plug and play or you had to do adjustments to bolts or something?

By NOMAD388
@Dinaldo yeah it was pretty easy I just had to extend the wiring for the second motor and cut out two slots in the back for the rear motor. It is essentially a whole other scooter just sharing the same base frame haha. I might make a tutorial if I have the time. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Stradonitz liked this

By Dinaldo
@NOMAD388 Cool! Can you guide me through what exactly did you cut in the back to fit the rear motor, witch slots are you talking about? I think that´s my only difficult in doing a project like this one. Thanks! To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By NOMAD388
@Dinaldo I cut along the lines highlighted in red using an angle grinder. Slid the motor in and tightened down the nuts.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By bigredrobot
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Lets see some video of this beast in action! Do you have any speed testing, trip test, acceleration and brake tests? It would be great to see a side by aide with a stock scooter.

Exact Magik

COVERT A WHEELS BIKE?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.[…]

Found a well used Uber Jump scooter in the trash[…]

Just acquired this old Uber jump scooter. I be[…]