An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Hello.

I am also a "happy" owner of fake m365 pro display. I have a question for more experienced people. I installed this dashboard, I've uploaded DRV 1.5.5 but when I try to upload BLE or BMS my scooter loses connection with the m365_downg application. If I buy ST Link, according to this manual in Spanish, I will be able to correctly load BLE / BMS without soldering pins to the PCB (I do not have a soldering gun) ? Will it occur that I put pieces of wires and press firmly on the pins from the PCB?

PS. If I understand correctly in the first post the author wrote that there is probably no need for soldering, but I would rather be sure.

Thank you for the hints!
macmonka989 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:32 am
Hello.

I am also a "happy" owner of fake m365 pro display. I have a question for more experienced people. I installed this dashboard, I've uploaded DRV 1.5.5 but when I try to upload BLE or BMS my scooter loses connection with the m365_downg application. If I buy ST Link, according to this manual in Spanish, I will be able to correctly load BLE / BMS without soldering pins to the PCB (I do not have a soldering gun) ? Will it occur that I put pieces of wires and press firmly on the pins from the PCB?

PS. If I understand correctly in the first post the author wrote that there is probably no need for soldering, but I would rather be sure.

Thank you for the hints!
Yes you can manually hold the St link wires to the board to flash the Blu... It took me a couple of tries to get everything lined up correctly but once I got it correctly lined up everything went over just fine... Just make sure not to let go halfway thru the flashing... After that you can flash the bms with m365downg
Thank You for reply.

Did you have lost BT connection after installing this fake dashboard. DRV 1.5.5 I've uploaded earlier on the original dashboard from regular m365. Currently, BLE and BMS has values of -10201 as in the picture.

Regards !
Last edited by macmonka989 on Tue May 28, 2019 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
macmonka989 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:24 pm
Thank You for reply.

Did you have lost BT connection after installing this fake dashboard. DRV 1.5.5 I've uploaded earlier on the original dashboard from regular m365. Currently, BLE and BMS has values of -10201 as in the picture.

Regards !

https://ibb.co/jRvSc8z
So it shows all the correct values for the ble and bms now and I have verified flashing is working correctly by changing take off minimum speeds
macmonka989 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:51 am
Last question :P Did you use male pins like in the picture, or did you cut the "plugs" on one side and put them on the PCB ?
I literly just took the black plastic off the ends and held them on the dashboard... But if you put pins on thennthat should work better
Whiteferrett wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:06 pm
I literly just took the black plastic off the ends and held them on the dashboard... But if you put pins on thennthat should work better
Thank you again for your answers. Yesterday I received my st-link and according to the instructions, I loaded correct BLE into the dashboard (without soldering). Best wishes.
Hello
I have M365 (non Pro)
I got dashboard clone from here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32719659857.html
First i tried flash firmware before swap dashboard with modded firmware: (1.5.5)
http://xiaoscooter.site/ru/konstruktor-proshivok-pro
BUT: I tried download GONKAD365 1.5.5 (for non pro scooter) but without success (there is some error on page).
So i modify GONKAD - Change currents in Sport mode to lower and download this. (then it looks like GONKAD365)
I flash scooter with M365 DOWNG and replace dashboard .
Everything was working good, but maximum speed was 28km/h (not 35km - like i modded)
So i flashed this firmware again, and still maximum speed 28km/h :-/
Is there any way to put there higher speed ?
Thank you!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]