An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
I got those Rabbit Scooters I was talking about! Talked the guy down to $800 for the pair.... Check em out.
Promises to be a fun project and I know Im gonna learn A LOT about this sh*t having to make these things be safe and fun to use on the street. Ill post as much as I can as the project moves forward. I guess Im going for a 72v 5000w hub motor conversion???? Dont quite know yet. Still figuring out how much power I will need. Anyways...enjoy!
I'm currently looking to convert an old 1980's Japanese 49cc to electric. I haven't been able to find any charts of power, weight, and top speed yet.

Here's one that weighs 300lbs, uses a 3100W motor and goes up to 45mph and 55mi range:
https://www.urbanscooters.com/products/ ... tric-moped

I think it's too heavy and I'd be willing to give up some range for weight savings.
Dam those are really cool. I know you paint but I kinda dig the patina those have going on. Maybe you should just throw some clear on it assuming the body is pretty straight. Something about a old worn paint job just looks cool. But fresh sick paint is always nice to.
Can’t wait to see what you end up doing with them. You need a TV show man.. “LA Scooters”😂
Hey fellas. I have too many projects going already, but my imagination wont stop thinking about new ideas and Im finding inspiration for electric conversions all over the place. Here are some pictures of things Ive found that I think are super f**king cool and need to be built/converted/customized. A little inspiration and food for thought.

Pre-war bicycles EV conversion? All electric cafe racer? How about an electric Nash Metropolitan? Or an Austin Healy Sprite...the gayest little car ever...now electric!! How about your very own chariot?

And heres a clip from the Simpsons that was killing me man...hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcmZ1dof3Qw

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]