An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Joejones wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm
[img]
[img]
[img]
Hey yall. My friend was too spooked to make her own acct. She thinks she set it up right. Is there anything you see wrong? It wont turn but she thinks the batts dead. How do yall charge it? The bottom.

Thanks
It took me four or five times to rewire my scooter until I was happy with it. As previously posted, get yourself a soldering iron and cut the plugs you can't use off the new controller, cut the plugs off the old controller and splice the wires. I highly recommend getting some heat shrink, it'll look and work better than tape ;)
math wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 am
Joejones wrote:

Hey yall. My friend was too spooked to make her own acct. She thinks she set it up right. Is there anything you see wrong? It wont turn but she thinks the batts dead. How do yall charge it? The bottom.

Thanks

Oh my, that is a mess.

1st step, use the plugs on the original controller, snip them off at the base so that way you can solder your own sires to the plug and use the plug connection so it's much cleaner.

the thinner wires from the plug are the hall wires, the thicker ones are the 3 phase ac motor power wires

the 2 wires from the charging port, go down straight to the battery, they have a white connection.

yeswhat478 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:11 pm
Joejones wrote:

Thanks
It took me four or five times to rewire my scooter until I was happy with it. As previously posted, get yourself a soldering iron and cut the plugs you can't use off the new controller, cut the plugs off the old controller and splice the wires. I highly recommend getting some heat shrink, it'll look and work better than tape ;)
Thanks for the help guys. Ill let her know. this was her first go around
Trying to remove the screws at the bottom of the lime scooter (The reinforced part of the shaft) but it's so tight! I've used my torx and pliers and heated it up with a lighter but it just wont budge! How can you unscrew it( I think it's got red loctite)?
Also, what kind of hex key would I need to get into the battery pack in the shaft?
Chestbruh wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 pm
Trying to remove the screws at the bottom of the lime scooter (The reinforced part of the shaft) but it's so tight! I've used my torx and pliers and heated it up with a lighter but it just wont budge! How can you unscrew it( I think it's got red loctite)?
Also, what kind of hex key would I need to get into the battery pack in the shaft?
If you have, using a t-handle helps or if your bit driver has a hole in the top of the handle put something through there, once they're out once they come out easier. Otherwise borrow an impact driver. I'm pretty sure it's a 3mm hex for the battery pack, they fasten the metal plate onto a rubber seal which keeps the battery from sliding out.
yeswhat478 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:35 am
Chestbruh wrote:
If you have, using a t-handle helps or if your bit driver has a hole in the top of the handle put something through there, once they're out once they come out easier. Otherwise borrow an impact driver. I'm pretty sure it's a 3mm hex for the battery pack, they fasten the metal plate onto a rubber seal which keeps the battery from sliding out.
Thanks! Unfortunately I'm only using a screwdriver haha. Have an impact drill on the way but would this provide enough torque to get it out? Image
Chestbruh wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:38 am
yeswhat478 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:35 am
Chestbruh wrote:
Thanks! Unfortunately I'm only using a screwdriver haha. Have an impact drill on the way but would this provide enough torque to get it out? Image
With this shape, you can always put it inside longer pipe for more torque
Pon. 20 maja, 2019 21:45
Witam wszystkich. Potrzebuję pomocy w prowadzeniu wapna.Posiada taką kontrolę. Czytam posty na forum i napisano, że Europa jest problemem z uruchomieniem. Dziękuję za pomoc.
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Wygląda na to, że nie dziewięć. W takim przypadku po prostu wyrzuć deskę rozdzielczą i panel sterowania, a zamiast tego użyj chińskiego sterownika silnika 36v / 350w.

All I need to do is replace the control panel, and the board is not needed.
Hi
Is anyone interested to sell me a couple of auctioned ninebot scooters? The condition is not important at all. As long as you have a proof of purchase - I am interested. Price will be discussed. I suggest, that I pay 20% more than what the scooter was auctioned for.
The scooter will have to be shipped to Denmark - which I of course also will pay for.

Edit: I am also willing to trade some flashed OEM dashboards, OEM control board and a ST-Link V2 in exchange if that has any interest...
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?