An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
You stupid, ignorant f**k.
Youre lucky Im too f**king busy working on projects to REALLY dig into your *ss.I should take the high ground and NOT take the time to reply to this nonsense. You really made yourself look like an aasshole, and a stupid asshole at that when you posted that crock of sh*t. And you caught me at a bad time son. Monday morning....ugh.
First of all...baud rate? God youre dumb. And hey motherf***er....I already have done what you are still attempting. So quit being a know it all and stop and LISTEN to other people. Im running circles around your weak *ss.You couldnt see me if I was standing right in front of you. And for the record.....Im a chill guy. I would never be so rude to anyone on this forum who has not achieved their goals yet....no matter where I am at. I try to encourage people and also thank them for throwing in their information and ideas. None of us were born knowing this sh*t and were here in search of information. Some of us happen to be professional, and even Master Technicians, engineers or electricians. Some of us might wash dishes. But we all have something to offer up. Everyone but you at least. And you can suck my f**king cock...I would never tell anyone some bullshit to waste their time. I simply explain how I did things and what worked for me. And I try to share my findings along the way. Im geeking out on this sh*t and have learned A LOT. I came in the game with a solid knowledge of electronics but knew little about brushless motors, controllers and Bird Scooter/m365 programming . But I have put my work in and paid my dues and Im now pretty f**king good with these f**king scooters. Better than you. Thats for sure. And you know what? My techniquest often works for other people too. Not always, but every scooter is a little differernt in its configuration. Anyways...this idea....Its called sharing knowledge and its the purpose of this forum. That and place for sharing our artistic creations which are meant to inspire other people to push their own limits. Ive helped a bunch of guys out with their questions and tried to contribute as much solid info as I could. What the f**k have you done? The homies on this forum are supposed to try out our ideas and share them and help each other out. Why your punk *ss would come at me and call me a liar is beyond me. You must just be a real special kind of dumbass. f**king little mark *ss punk. I bet I could knock yer *ss out with my good hand tied behind my back. But since this is the internet, Im gonna have to hit ya with some knowledge instead.
Alright, Im gonna try to keep this sh*t as short as possible cuz I got things to do... so just put on your big boy clothes and enjoy you first day of class. Cuz Im about to school your punk *ss. I shouldnt have to defend my credibility from the likes of you, but I feel a deep desire to bury your weak *ss and destroy the inherent benefit of the doubt that all men owe to those they have not yet met. Youre *ss gonna be ostracized before you even get in the door. Cuz Im revoking your privilege of initial respect you f**king rimjob drag queen 2 cent cum stain pair of panties. Youve already destroyed your own credibility and proclaimed your ignorance. Callin me a troll...... You gonna feel real dumb when you realize how full of sh*t you are. And you were not just misinformed....you were a dick about it too! f**k you.
Alright. Composure. Deep breath.
[in my quiet voice} You are ignorant and you are wrong. I have videos of me overvolting scooter motors on the test bench I made ALREADY POSTED on this sight. I STARTED A THREAD on the subject. I even came up with a way to add extra voltage when you need it...with the push of a button....using a 5 pin automotive relay, Ill attach the schematic I drew up for you to review. Since you know everything you ought to be able to interpret it and see that its legit. Ill also attach my bench test video and pictures of the batteries Im running on my new scooter. Ill post a video of it in action soon, but its hard to ride an m365 at 31 mph and hold a camera up to my cell phone at the same time. When I get around to it, Ill post that too.
And no, my scooter doesnt ride like sh*t. It rides a little stiffer than normal sure, but hauls f**kin *ss. Excess of 30 mph. Even if yo fat mama was riding on it. Scooters configured like this will chirp both tires on take off and will pull a 220 lb man faster and faster UP AN INCLINE...accelerating until it again hits top speed. The torque is amazing. The scooter practically pops a wheelie. And no, dumbshit, the difference in diameter of the wheels does not matter. Well, for top speed it does but not for basic operation Top speed does increase with rolling diameter of wheel tho. . Thats why I am running one 10 inch tire. It increases the top speed of that motor which in turn pulls the other motor faster. I thought it may be an issue for a moment too... So I bought an optical tachometer and I adjusted my battery voltages to match the motors rpm together at cruise speed. Because as Im sure you know, motor speed is controller mostly by voltage. And by actually EXPERIMENTING with different configurations I learned that the faster motor will just pull the slower one along a little bit. Both motors still contribute though and they dont run any different at all. They just run a lot faster because each only has half its usual load. My biggest issue has been where to stuff all the batteries. Maybe you could come by and I could stuff them up your *ss and let you ride the scooter around. Just remember to plug yourself in first.
So shut the f**k up you stupid piece of sh*t talking internet trash. Ive put the work in. Straight up. And Ive been helpful and pioneering in my ideas. Posted a lot of pictures and I think my work speaks for itself. So now I want you to go to your room, no tv, no video games...and you can come out when dinner is ready. But I wont help you any more with your toy scooter little man.Not until you issue me a formal apology letter signed by your mother. Ive got things to do. So go run along and play somewhere. Daddy is busy.

Punk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y5uuBxpIm4
Dam I never saw your red scooter , that’s sick. You do nice work..
And yea f**k that bratty little privileged knob. I don’t do much Internet forum sh*t at all, this is actually the first one I ever joined and ask questions and sh*t. Because I am mechanical and have some electrical engineering background I am really starting to nerd out on electric motors and seeing what they can do has me really interested in what I could build. So this forum has been really a main source of info on a bunch of topics related to electric motors and batteries.
But really when some little f**k goes off the mouth like that I shouldn’t even care but f**k me I could smack that kid through my phone and he would feel it.
God if my kid ever talked to someone like that I would feel like a failure of a father. Learn some respect for people and have some f**king class.

For whatever reason I imagine this kids got a little bratty English accent and gets driven to school by his nanny.😂
Yea we typically don’t get complete disrespectful people in here but I guess one got in somehow. sh*ts pretty dam funny though. All this sh*t over some little punks over appreciation of himself and his scooter skills.
He’s going to go 30 mph on stock parts 😂😂
Maybe if he can get it to drive it’s self down a mountainside 😂

Sorry this was your first post.. welcome to scootershittalk.org ✌🏻

I will have to go back and look at your question.. sorry
Yeah, I think they are better. Less restrictions on the operation of the scooter. The originals get funky when using different throttles or brake switches and seem to interfere with customer battery setups somehow. Plus the purple ones are less expensive. The Bluetooth range is less also, but it works fine up close. I consider this a good thing since anyone can connect to your scooter if they have the app. Some guys even shorten the range more by slicing the bluetooth antenna on the printed circuit board. I think that is a little paranoid tho.
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:23 pm
Yeah, I think they are better. Less restrictions on the operation of the scooter. The originals get funky when using different throttles or brake switches and seem to interfere with customer battery setups somehow. Plus the purple ones are less expensive. The Bluetooth range is less also, but it works fine up close. I consider this a good thing since anyone can connect to your scooter if they have the app. Some guys even shorten the range more by slicing the bluetooth antenna on the printed circuit board. I think that is a little paranoid tho.
Awesome, ill order one! The one I'm referring to:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Battery-Con ... SwpRJc3nUy
.....oh...I was speaking of the purple bluetooth board, not the controller. I have never used one of those. Only stock ones. I have heard that they work fine, but I cant verify that personally. Sorry for the confusion. And sorry for mucking up your thread with my foul language earlier. Its just that if there's one thing I hate, its haters. Especially in a cool forum like this one. Nobody needs that sh*t. So I just make sure to go for the head shot and shut em down real quick. Im normally a very respectful cool guy. So, good luck repairing your scooter. Keep us posted on how things unfold. If these controllers are burning up after a few weeks of high output we will need to figure out how to make them stronger. You might want to run a few simple tests on the motor also. It could have a short that caused the controller to fail. Resistance is very low on the windings so its a little tough to test it that way. But heres a link to a solid set of tests that anyone can perform that will give you a good idea if your motor has a problem.

https://blog.gesrepair.com/2018/10/22/t ... ess-motor/

Or just plug in your new controller and hope it works.
Best of luck.
LAskooter213 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:22 pm
.....oh...I was speaking of the purple bluetooth board, not the controller. I have never used one of those. Only stock ones. I have heard that they work fine, but I cant verify that personally. Sorry for the confusion. And sorry for mucking up your thread with my foul language earlier. Its just that if there's one thing I hate, its haters. Especially in a cool forum like this one. Nobody needs that sh*t. So I just make sure to go for the head shot and shut em down real quick. Im normally a very respectful cool guy. So, good luck repairing your scooter. Keep us posted on how things unfold. If these controllers are burning up after a few weeks of high output we will need to figure out how to make them stronger. You might want to run a few simple tests on the motor also. It could have a short that caused the controller to fail. Resistance is very low on the windings so its a little tough to test it that way. But heres a link to a solid set of tests that anyone can perform that will give you a good idea if your motor has a problem.

https://blog.gesrepair.com/2018/10/22/t ... ess-motor/

Or just plug in your new controller and hope it works.
Best of luck.
Haha I wasn't sure if you were talking about that or not! People don't seem to have the best naming conventions for M365 components. I call that the dashboard, the part I blew the mainboard, and the BMS is ofc the BMS (in the battery!)

Thanks and no problem. Thinking about it, it may have been a short as I already mentioned I wasn't running a protector at the nut and the wiring became exposed and frayed, causing them to touch each other. I managed to acquire another zero motor since it was very hard to repair the wires when its so close to where it enters the motor. It's also literally brand new :)

Here you can also see how the stem clamp is revered as I flipped the forks so the wire protector lines up.

Seeing how others like you have had no issues like this pushing a lot more voltage, a short caused by exposed wiring may just be very well why mine nuked itself. Protect your wires folks!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]