An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By 365GUY
Ok so In firmware the highest watt is CFW at 1000 watts or 25677 if I remember correctly. CFW-weak at 800 watts is like 27566 or something.

I have read about people running zeros at higher than 1000 watts without issue. My question is how is that number figured out since they don’t really seem to be linear, rather the numbers seem quite random. I have tried a few different lower numbers in the 23000 range but it did some weird stuff.
Can anyone tell me what 1300 watts and 1600 watts would correspond into firmware inputs?
Someone please help me melt something, I haven’t started a plastic fire yet this week 😂
By 365GUY
Zero is rated at only 250 watts. Which I don’t really understand why it’s so low given the watt rating kinda determines the price. Obviously we know that the motor can handle 800-1000 watts without issues. But I would like to find out what the maximum is and what that equals to in the firmware motor number.
Nice going on your 3 motor project, looking good!
By 365GUY
No one knows how to go above 1000 watts in firmware generator?
Using zero motors... what is the highest anyone has heard about... read about or actually tried.

I found a spreadsheet with this exact info I’m looking for but it was for the ES motors.
I want to put a similar sheet together for the 365 with stock motor and zero motor.
So gimme some data..... scoot community ✌🏻
By hudgat
365GUY wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:20 pm
Using zero motors... what is the highest anyone has heard about... read about or actually tried.

I found a spreadsheet with this exact info I’m looking for but it was for the ES motors.
I want to put a similar sheet together for the 365 with stock motor and zero motor.
So gimme some data..... scoot community ✌🏻
I am looking into the same thing for my zero motor 365.
Any luck with a good motor power constant?
By JonDon
365GUY wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:20 pm
Where should this power come from? From a cable connected to the firmware generator?
Although you can pump power into a motor until it burns, this power has to be delivered from the battery through the controller first.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]