An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
so short story even shorter... i got a clone m365 pro dash from alibaba to put on my og m365. 19$ for clone vs 80$ for verified original. installation was a breeze. but could not add custom firmware via bluetooth. found a solution to add the bluetooth to the clone board. https://trello.com/c/qNGoEkTJ/170-panta ... iaomi-m365 . using my st link i was able to add the bluetooth without having to even solder the st link on because the clone board just had solder pads i was able to just hold the st link wires to the board by hand an remain very still while the flashing was taking place. now when using m365downg it sees the ble as 0.9.0... so yes you can add a m365 pro dash to a og m365 and you dont have to worry about if it is original or clone
druinthor wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Huge upgrade over the 4 lights of the original. Anything difficult about doing this?
Only hard part is getting the st-link all set up correctly... If you go with an original pro dashboard you don't have to worry about the st-link... and other than that it's essentially just plug and play

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]