An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By rdeoalves
Hey guys, i've been thinking about hooking up a suspension on the scooter. I've only found few things about this on the web, only in russian or french. Does anyone here ever seen something like that?
By surveyorandrew
I have no experience in this but that would be bad *ss! Especially if you hooked up a Bird zero motor or made it all wheel drive.

Definitely do this and keep us posted on your progress!
By rdeoalves
My (dream) plan is to hook up two motor wheels on the front – to add more stability and hopefully be able to drive with only one hand when necessary – and add one of this suspensions kit. I don't have any required knowledge for this, but hopefully I'll find time, money and will to do it hahah
By TJSplash
Where did you find this? I would love to pick up a suspension like this because I switched over to using the zero Wheels
By CrazyDante
TJSplash wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:14 pm
Where did you find this? I would love to pick up a suspension like this because I switched over to using the zero Wheels
Hi, where did you find the zero wheels?
By mikewax
i googled on of those images (the one with the leaf spring) and found a russian webpage. I clicked on translate and nobody seems to know where it came from. i tried googling around but couldn't find any mini leaf springs.
By NomadMech
The company name is right on it. They are a small Russian company and are very hard to find from US servers. It is possible with search terms "m365 ferry". To the folks who think that you have to have a harsh ride to get "Zero power", keep doing your research. Let's just say riding anything other than pneumatic tires for me these days equates in a short ride. I gotten spoiled. Bear in mind these parts on all of these scoots are made to be at least somewhat interchangeable. Anyone can slap a wheel off of one onto another, that's simple. I don't quite know what advice to give other than, for myself, it all stems from a "never satisfied" attitude which I realize can't be instilled. Either you are or aren't that kind of person, but I literally will be thinking of flaws and their improvements while on an intial test ride of a concept and execution that took over 2 weeks to build. When that's your m.o. and you've got more than a few years of fab under your belt, the sky(and time mainly) is the limit.
By ercintorun
The company name is "monorim". unfortunately now they only sell on Alibaba (wholesale). They give me the information below:
- red suspension, for up to 100kg riders
- black tunable suspension, for up to 130kg rider

It was 48$ in Alibaba a week ago but now it is 70$ , but to be able to order it you need to register as a company in Alibaba (or send a company legal paper to the seller for them to add you as a retailer etc). I don't know the exact details. their m365 (clone?) scooter is 150 $, 70$ for only suspension is too much i think :)

Unfortunately no one sells it in Aliexpress etc. A partner company in phillippines sell to individuals also but price is higher. And shipment is DHL which is also expensive.

Here are the links:
suspension: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 4d35wd2r44
suspension video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQzKYhPQcc
scooter: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 5900YX3NtY

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]