An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hi friend, do you know why this light switch option does not appear? the model of my Scooters and SNSC1.0 REMEMBERING WHAT I DID TO CHANGE BLUETOOTH PANEL.
is the first image is from the ninebot app of my cell phone the repair that does not appear the option to modify the lighting. the second image removed from the internet the image already contains the left side option in yellow.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Hi friend, do you know why this light switch option does not appear? the model of my Scooters and SNSC1.0 REMEMBERING WHAT I DID TO CHANGE BLUETOOTH PANEL.
is the first image is from the ninebot app of my cell phone the repair that does not appear the option to modify the lighting. the second image removed from the internet the image already contains the left side option in yellow.
To have the light control option you have to have the correct serial number, or the app will not give you that option.
In the mean time, you can use the darknessbot app to turn on those lights. Then look into changing the serial number.
James007 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Adriano1298 wrote:
To have the light control option you have to have the correct serial number, or the app will not give you that option.
In the mean time, you can use the darknessbot app to turn on those lights. Then look into changing the serial number.
@James007 friend outside this application that you indicated knows another to do the same procedure, because the app you indicated is IOS my system is Android. Or do you have some explanatory video link how to make the serial number change? I thank you for your attention.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Boas consegues me adicionar para tirar umas duvidas?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]