An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
Владимир Ленин wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:12 pm
SENS_DEP wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm
10 inch tires, larger break disk, painted black, and a dashboard.
Took a pretty nasty fall and hurt my wrist pretty badly. Haven’t been riding for a week and I’m missing it :x
Man, I fractured both of my wrists earlier this week by riding into a 2" pothole slowly! I wish I had 10" wheels, it wouln't have happened.
Yup! Potholes in my city are the size of dogs, however I slipped on a metal plate from some construction work. If I had broken something more substantial I would’ve sued the city. sh*t was SLICK as f**k. Woulda slipped on a bike too. :evil:
By joeyfreshwater
LAskooter213 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:08 am
Scootergurl wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:38 am
So my question is how did you get the bottom with the folding ability??? I can’t find it anywhere?
Colburn wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:40 pm

Nice set up, is this a bird with a JUMP external battery ?
The folding mechanism is on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Foldi ... 2481601452
I can vouch for this not working. dont buy!
By Scootergurl
joeyfreshwater wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:41 pm
LAskooter213 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:08 am
Scootergurl wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:38 am
So my question is how did you get the bottom with the folding ability??? I can’t find it anywhere?
The folding mechanism is on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Foldi ... 2481601452
I can vouch for this not working. dont buy!
I kinda had thought this wouldn't work for me as purchased a freed Bird. Its cheaper and in many ways yes easy to convert to personal. But Im trying to figure out how to make it folding. Since they have no spot to put the folding mechanism I would have to buy the neck part that it goes into as well and possibly a new deck. I don't know. I just wondered if anyone else had managed to do this.
By VascoPC
dustydog256 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 am

Successfully was able to do a dashboard swap on an ES4 all the lights work including the headlight with a double tap of the power button, but stuck in sport mode and only tops out at 12 mph
HI! Url from the dashboard please. Did you change the controller also?
So me and my business partner run a custom scooter business that I started with him. Wheelz does custom paint and chrome plus custom grip and we have scooters available to buy some pre made others can be made to order we primarily have xiaomis and ninebot because thanks to our local police and the auctions they held we have acquired legally over 100 scooters and since we were mechanics with bird since the beginning until they laid us all off and didn’t want their parts back we now carry just about every part minus those pesky folding mechanisms. I will frequently be posting new creations and hope y’all enjoy. If you are interested in buying one I have the m365s for $200 custom painted and the ninebot es2s for $250 custom painted and finally the ninebot es4 with extended battery for $300 with custom paint we refurbish every unit with new parts and do our damndest to make each customer a more than satisfied customer.
Serving San Jose area 4087913191(DE) text messages preferred as I’m hard of hearing and miss calls due to this. Message me with any questions or inquiries you may have! Sorry to mispost but I wanted to put it out there.
My nam
hlopez wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:57 pm
Can we change the handlebars for the m365, instead of those grey silver looking ones?
Sure! If you have any ideas on coloring them without spray paint as I've tried several times and here's what happened, one was supposed to be a crosshair HUD for my Optimal Primus scheme the other just damn blue....I wasn't satisfied. :roll:
If a finer M365 scooter exists, I want to see it.
And Im not saying that to brag or boast...I really would like to see it.

This project isnt quite finished. Ive got to complete some wiring, figure out a kick stand, bolt on the car horn I got for it, and I need to clean up my pinstriping and lettering a little bit. I just couldnt resist posting the pictures because I just got it to this level earlier today,
When I prototyped this scooter I was able to do 31 mph over level ground. It is over volted and running 2 es batteries, 1 wheels bike battery (54 volts) , 8 18650s wired in 2p4s for the 16 additional volts I wanted to overvolt the ES batteries with,
and 1p3s 18650s for the 12 volt supply for my leds, tail lights, and horn.
The scooter is painted with silver base, silver house of kolor (hok) medium and fine metal flake,HOK apple red kandy (6 coats), and faded in with HOK black kandy . Then I shot one coat of usc01 Kustom klear, I dusted on HOK "fireball" medium metal flake and put 4 more coats of clear over that. The inside of the slash cut ES battery tubes is Fire Red Krylon from a can.
I house my two blue tooth boards in the custom enclosure I made by grafting 2 Bird brain boxes together. I removed the speaker from each board, as they beep all the time when running too much voltage. I am using the purple boards. I put sliver leaf on the face of the top box and machine turned it. The two buttons are hot glued on right over the regular power buttons and they were just old snaps from an old jacket. I got the dual voltage gauge on amazon. Not easy to find a 60 volt voltmeter. There are 8 small holes drilled in the case for the led lights on the bluetooth board to shine through. I put a clear plastic sticker over them and did leafing over that. At night you can see the lights through the leafing. I stuffed 3 18650s in there in series to provide 12v power. There is also a provision on the side to plug in to charge the 12v battery pack.

I used a Lime scooter gps box for my extra battery container and I drilled and tapped the scooter and screwed it in with 10mm bolts. Inside is one of my main boards, a standard automotive 5 pin relay and 8 18650's to provide 16 extra volts when I push the buttons on my throttle.
I mounted a bird zero headlight in the box as well and two old pontiac trim pieces on the side with reflective tape behind them, for safety and show, The throttle is twist style and is off a wheels bike. I tied it in to the standard m365 throttle next to it. They move together. The two buttons on the twist throttle will honk the horn and the other will power up the relay in the Lime box to add 16 extra volts to my dual ES battery set up. Think of it like a NOS boost in a car. These batteries drive my zero motor which Im running in the rear. The front wheel is stock but with a 10 tire on it. That is to smooth out the ride and give me a little better top speed. The front motor is powered by a Wheels bike battery (54.8v) that is in the place of the stock battery. I had to remove the main board from its case to fit it in there. Not sure how that will turn out in the long run. The large exterior red wires are functional but way over sized just for the aesthetic value. The silver wiring sheath is the old hose from my shower head. Im glad it fulfilled its destiny as a custom scooter component, as I wish all of my old junk would. I think thats about it for the description. I still need to add a car horn (got it just need to bolt it up. Its a round flat alarm horn. I polished it and it looks GOOD) and I need to make an emergency brake switch to short the phase wire in the event of controller failure.
This scooter hauls f**king *ss and is definitely not safe to ride in the streets PLUS it looks good so its not safe to park. This is why I love this scooter. Being safe is not fun at all. Plus the risk of injury or theft will keep me on my toes and make me a better man. BUT....
my FAVORITE thing about it is that 4 other scooters (2 ES'd 1 other m365, and one zero) plus one wheels bike had to lose their lives for me to build this one of a kind m365 monster that I have named appropriately named" Ridin Birdy" . It is a true exercise in scooter greed and gluttony and has finally quenched my desire for more speed out of a scooter. I would be scared to go faster than this on an M365, It would be a death wish.

Anyways hope you enjoy my creation. It took me just over a month of working almost every day to complete this and several months of research and development to figure out how to do it correctly . I owe a lot of gratitude to many of you guys for your knowledge and advice. THANK YOU. Ill post more pics of the project while it was in progress and more pics when I finally finish up all the little last details. Ill put a lot of info about how I did sh*t so yall can do it for yourself if you desire, without all the headache. Anyways gotta go. I need to f**k my b*tch proper right now,....she was just yelling at me telling me she hopes that scooter is worth it and I love the scooter more than her and she hopes it can suck my dick cuz she aint gonna do it, blah blah blah. A man can never relax, ya know? If we're not working on one thing, its another.
Have a good night homies.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]