An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Now i have full control of the lights after i put it on a bird es4 model. What i want to find out now is if it is possible to repurpose lyft, bird zero, and jump speed controllers via bypass or firmware replacement. still a noob and not sure if i should keep them or throw them away. i also used the battery protector mounts from a lyft es2 to mount a jump front basket on my girlfriends es2 scooter so she can haul her puppy and or hold a drinki. its dope!!!!
I switched the bluetooth panel and when I connect it in the app ninebot asks for that password. I already tried 000000 and 111111 of password error, does anyone know how to reset. is this password linked to the bluetooth panel or controller card?
Summing up Scooters was for rent, today after I switched only the bluetooth panel is working normally, just wanted to log in the app to modify the led colors.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]