An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By miss_c
I everyone
I have found a disassembly flash scooter in my city, and i try to make them working...
i'm buing a controlboard and a dashboard on ebay, but when i'm plug them, the scooter doesn't like that.
the dashboard is still blank....and if i push the button, the red flash at the rear of the scooter flash 9 times...

do you know what it mean ?

it's a SNSC1.0 ninebot btw...
By miss_c
yes, it's the same company
but it's not the same model of scooter.
for me, it's a ninebot like this picture

but for me, there is no little box on the front, but instead, the dashboard was a propriétary flash company with simcard and gps module
By VascoPC
miss_c wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:28 pm
I everyone
I have found a disassembly flash scooter in my city, and i try to make them working...
i'm buing a controlboard and a dashboard on ebay, but when i'm plug them, the scooter doesn't like that.
the dashboard is still blank....and if i push the button, the red flash at the rear of the scooter flash 9 times...

do you know what it mean ?

it's a SNSC1.0 ninebot btw...
Hi! News about the situation? Did the board and the dashboard works?
By miss_c
no
dashboard is still totaly blank....
i don't know what to do
i'm buying a generic controlboard, and a this generic dashboard to remplace the rental company dashboard,
i've spent almost 80 $ and nothing appens....Grrrrr

i think my only choice is to buy a generic controlboard.....what do you think. .... i'm only interested by a rinding maching, i don't care about bluetooth conectivity or speed monitoring...
By Roan14
miss_c wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:54 pm
no
dashboard is still totaly blank....
i don't know what to do
i'm buying a generic controlboard, and a this generic dashboard to remplace the rental company dashboard,
i've spent almost 80 $ and nothing appens....Grrrrr

i think my only choice is to buy a generic controlboard.....what do you think. .... i'm only interested by a rinding maching, i don't care about bluetooth conectivity or speed monitoring...
In my area, there are Bird Scooters and Spin Scooters , Jump Scooters and Lyft Scooters, I got a bird and spin scooter from this Police auction, removed the handle bars and the attached box on top from the Bird Scooter (which is the GPS). Went ahead and did the same thing with the Spin scooter and removed the handle bars with the dashboard and reinserted it to the Bird, I let it sit for 1 hour before I reconnected the wire and then it worked like normal.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]