An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By 365GUY
That’s a good plan, I had thought about doing a in-line 3 wheeler but I think my next project is going to be a lifted one or a wide wheel scooter.
Have you seen the Stator scooter, it’s sick. I would use rain tires off a shifter cart as there about 10” tall and 10” wide and will fit a 5” rim. I can probably machine something to make 1-2 hub motors fit into a tire. And then it’s just a matter of welding up a front fork to fit the wide tire. I wonder how having two hub motors will work if there both inside one rim. There isn’t any way they could become un synchronized so I think it will work just fine.

So hooking up 2 M365 batteries in parallel causes it to go into charge mode ? It’s probably got something to do with the batteries internal board. You haven’t tried removing all the extra crap in the battery you don’t need have you ?
You have got the ES batteries to work with the 365 as secondary right?
If so what do you do with the 4 wires ?
By TJSplash
I haven't tried with the es2 batteries, but I did consider them for the lighting and horn system. I think I'm gonna use the bird zero 8Ah 36v battery as my extended one for each tire.
By LAskooter213
Unplug the bms from the main board. Dont use it when riding, only when charging. That combined with custom firmware worked for me. Ive used dual m365 batteries, es battery with m365, zero batteries with es batteries on an m365.... I experimented with everything.
No problems.
Should be mentioned, im using the aftermarket chinese dash circuit boards...the purple ones. They seem to be more forgiving than the stock boards on many issues and the bluetooth works for flashing.. Hope this helps.
By TJSplash
LAskooter213 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 pm
Unplug the bms from the main board. Dont use it when riding, only when charging. That combined with custom firmware worked for me. Ive used dual m365 batteries, es battery with m365, zero batteries with es batteries on an m365.... I experimented with everything.
No problems.
Should be mentioned, im using the aftermarket chinese dash circuit boards...the purple ones. They seem to be more forgiving than the stock boards on many issues and the bluetooth works for flashing.. Hope this helps.
Buy main board do you mean the one that's on the internal battery pack inside the actual enclosure or are you talking about with the secondary battery? It's really great to come across someone who is actually tried it though, I didn't think that it was possible. Would you be able to send some pictures please? I plan on working on this tomorrow
By 365GUY
Yea LA scooter , can you elaborate a little more on what you mean by unplugging the bms.

Or better yet how about a rough schematic on how you wired the ES batteries to a M365. I sure would appreciate it. I have two Es batteries bolted to the side of my dual motor M365 and I need to wire these bitches up without causing a small nuke to go off.
Thanks ✌🏻

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]