An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
Hello,

GPS module are connected to the Controller board directly and are powered by the Scooter battery.

GPS Module have also an internal battery inside the GPS box.

So to poweroff the GPS you need :
- unplug the cable between the box and the Scooter.
- Disconnext the small battery in the GPS box

So If the Scooter battery is at 0% and the small battery in the GPS are too in 0% too. The scooter is unreachable from they companies....

i let anybody add more details if i'm wrong
By James007
Deadpool123 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 pm
James007 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:25 pm
Deadpool123 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:00 am
I have no idea how to? How do you do this? I've read you need an account and they stopped working?

The new control board works but I can't controll the lights under the scooter and the speed only goes to 25 km/h :/
To control the lights, you need to have the right serial number, the app looks at the serial number then gives you the Light control option in the settings. Download darkness bot. tap light. Let me know if it works for you.
Got android, can't find this app?
I have an iPhone, its in the app store.
Exadus wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:37 am
Hello,

GPS module are connected to the Controller board directly and are powered by the Scooter battery.

So If the Scooter battery is at 0% and the small battery in the GPS are too in 0% too. The scooter is unreachable from they companies....

So... after further inspection I've just found a TILE tracker glued inside the frame... so...
Flukie wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:28 pm
Exadus wrote:
Hello,

So... after further inspection I've just found a TILE tracker glued inside the frame... so...
Can you show where with picture ? thx
Exadus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Flukie wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:28 pm
Exadus wrote:
Hello,

Can you show where with picture ? thx
Sorry, no picture taken.
But to access it you have to take off the rear suspension / wheel assembly. It was hot glued to the bottom part of the frame.
Need a little help! I have a bird Segway ES1 (I believe) that turns on for a second when you power on ,but then the dashboard goes blank. I am still able to ride it ,but there is no display. I checked my connections to the display and they are all good. Lights for front and brake are all functional just no display.. Someone please help. Thanks in advance.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]