An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By str3zz
MikeManson wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:27 am
James007 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:01 pm
Looks like you didn't see the warning. That Lift controller supplies more juice to drive the Lift brain. So you'll need a new controller and dash to make it work. Also check that the Lift external battery is working properly and no error codes.
what for a sh*t u're talking here! you don't need a new controller. a new dash - yes, if you can not flash it over st link.
but a new controller? lol
just take the old one, flash it over ble, and connect the cable to other soldering pins, where the cable from bird is.
How do you flash it? Explanation please
By Deadpool123
I have no idea how to? How do you do this? I've read you need an account and they stopped working?

The new control board works but I can't controll the lights under the scooter and the speed only goes to 25 km/h :/
Hi all,

I am pretty new on this forum, but you guys are sharing some good information!
Here comes my question. I replaced the control board, but the only thing i need is update the serial number.
The supplier of the board told me that the account is not working anymore. Someone else has a account perhaps or a diffrent method to overwrite the standard serial number of the replacement board?

Cheers and have a good weekend!
By James007
Deadpool123 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:00 am
I have no idea how to? How do you do this? I've read you need an account and they stopped working?

The new control board works but I can't controll the lights under the scooter and the speed only goes to 25 km/h :/
To control the lights, you need to have the right serial number, the app looks at the serial number then gives you the Light control option in the settings. Download darkness bot. tap light. Let me know if it works for you.
By Exadus
Hello,

I found a scooter near of paris in dechettery. He was in very bad condition (arm broken !) but he startup after charging step.

For information i tried to flash the original dashboard in place on rental scooter by following the process : https://hackmd.io/s/Bki2fcWwE

i was able to connect and flash the dash with the firmware created on : ninebot.scooterhacking.org

After the installation of the flashed dashboard the scooter was stuck... Dashboard black out.

The motorboard is like a lyft board with more juice to powered the GPS / cellular.

i will try some additional checks and let you know. i made an order for an original Ninebot dashboard even if the scooter is unusable...
By Deadpool123
James007 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:25 pm
Deadpool123 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:00 am

To control the lights, you need to have the right serial number, the app looks at the serial number then gives you the Light control option in the settings. Download darkness bot. tap light. Let me know if it works for you.
Got android, can't find this app?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]