An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Enjoy the juice
By Edmund

We’re thrilled to announce that you're now able to access the Dropoff at Limebase feature! This allows you to harvest Limes and drop them off at your nearest LimeBase WITHOUT charging them.

These Limes can be harvested at all times of the day, so this cutting edge feature allows you to maximize your Juicer earnings. Current Dropoff users love the ability to complete Dropoff Harvests during the daytime, and Juicing Limes at night!

Here's how to get started:
1. To access, simply update your app to the latest version.
2. Relaunch your updated app to view the two workflows: Charging, and Dropoff
3. Tap on the filtering button on the bottom left corner to access "Dropoff" Limes

4. Navigate to and harvest the "Dropoff" Lime the same way you do when harvesting low battery scooters
5. Without bringing Limes home for charging, you will transport them directly to the LimeBase to serve! Heads up: These Limes have a 4 hour time limit to be served.

6. You can also check on "My Limes" page to see how much time you have remaining before serving each Lime

7. Serve "Dropoff" Limes at LimeBases the same way you would serve fully-charged Limes at LimeHubs.

Please email us at juicer@li.me if you have any questions or feedback.
By JJ434
Nice.
I'd really like to know what city has $10, $15 & $20 Limes?
All of ours started at $6 two months ago and are now stuck at $4.
By Keelan Matthews
When I try and harvest one of these drop off scooters they keep failing to harvest giving me the "Unable to harvest" message does anyone else have this issue? The scooter has like 20% battery and I scan it after 9pm so it should harvest I've only managed to unlock 1 but still having issues with other scooters.

It would be nice to get a solution to this.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?